Chapter Five

Assalaamu alaikum! Do you guys want to meet the guy? Do you want his own point of view cause he is the other character in this book. I am sorry though I am just introducing him now.

So...the next update might be on his Pov, you will get to know him much better. Let me give you a clue, he...he is also a student. I guess I have told you enough, good luck lovely viewers.

                      Aeesha's Pov

I returned her hug and we left each other's embrace after a while.

I replied sincerely "I am really sorry for making you worry, I...I just got a little sick last night but I am perfectly fine now."

She said "I am glad you're alright now but if you do that again I am going to get mad at you."

I nodded with a smile, I looked at Dilshaad and said "Oh sorry, my bad. Dilshaad this is a friend and my classmate also, Sa'adah. And this is my roommate."

They both exchanged pleasantries, we walked over to the guys. They were sitted just like the other day except they was a new guy with them.

Hamzah smiled and said "See who decided to join us tonight. My sister has been brooding all day because of your absence. She probably thought you left her cause of her weirdness."

Sa'adah smacked his head and he groaned softly.

I chuckled and replied "No, it was just that something came up and I couldn't go to class today."

Adil asked worriedly "Hope you're alright?"

"Yeah thanks." I replied with a smile.

Batul pouted "I have missed my ice cream buddy, you know?"

I smiled cheerfully, Haleemah said "Good you're here, join us. We would all squeeze in."

I looked at Dilshaad who only smiled in agreement.

"Instead why don't we just move into a new table. It won't be very comfortable sitting that way." The new guy suggested.

Sa'adah replied with a smile "Good idea, Ahmad. I take what I said earlier back, you do think with that little brain of yours."

He rolled his eyes and said "Just shut it."

We were all sitted in another place five minutes later. It was like the other one but the seats could contain five people each and the view from there was incredible. No one would even know we were there because it was at the last far end in a corner.

The boys and Sa'adah were sitting opposite us, the new boy opposite to me with Adil beside me and Dilshaad beside me. Batul beside Dilshaad and Yahkub opposite her and lastly Sa'adah and Haleemah were opposite each other.