Chapter Fourty Two

SEQUEL

                     Three years later

                         Ahmad's Pov

Alhamdulillah! That's all I can say now. Allah has been very Merciful and Helpful to me in my life.

I have graduated and was now a medical Doctor in my Uncle's Hospital in Los Angeles. I had been working there for almost a year and a half now.

Everything was going on well and everyone was doing good once more.

It was a Saturday evening, I had just performed a Surgery and was on my way home. I live at the outskirt of Los Angeles with my lovely wife. The place is very quiet and we weren't much living there. Just Dilshaad and Hamzah, Sa'adah and Nuh', her husband and lastly, Adil and Asiyah.

We all live in the same town and closely to each other. Batul is also married but her husband, Abdul-Wahab, is from Madinah so they moved there. She has two children already, a boy and a girl.

Haleemah is living peacefully with Yunus in Newyork and they are blessed with a two year old boy, Ahmad. I know! They named him after me which was very touching and sweet.

Dilshaad and Hamzah just got married three months ago. Adil and Asiyah got married a year and a half ago and she's four months pregnant.

Firdaus is married also. She lives in Chicago with her husband. They are yet to have a baby. They have been married for two and a half years and she got miscarriages twice.

Me! I am still the plain old me with my beautiful wife and no kids yet.

Sakeenah however, has become a Minister of health and is yet to get married. Uncle Zayn got married finally, a year and a half ago. Dad is still Dad and is doing great.

I got into my car and drove off to my home where my wife had been waiting for my return.

Fifteen minutes later, I got home and went into the house with a big smile on my face.

It was a two storey building for a Normal family. So was the rest of the houses there.

"Assalaamu alaikum! Darling, I am home!" I exclaimed happily to my beautiful wife.

"Is it really you, Ahmad?" Her sweet, honey voice sounded from the kitchen.

"Yeah Habibti!" I said with a huge smile walking towards the kitchen.

I entered inside and saw her rinsing her hands in the sink. I checked her out for a seconds. She was looking...Ma Shaa Allah! Lovely!

She was dressed in skinny jeans, a short sleeve shirt and slippers. Her long dark hair was packed into a high bun on top of her head. She looked really amazing!

I hugged her from behind and placed a kiss on her cheek. She blushed shyly and turned towards me. She hugged me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I have missed you so much. How was work today? Thankfully I am almost done making dinner. Have you prayed La'asar? Did you remember to text Dad back this afternoon? How about..."

I interrupted her, kissing her sweetly on the lips. She sighed into my lips and closed her eyes.

"I missed you too." I replied.

She opened her eyes and smiled "Are you ready to eat now? Or will you go and take a shower first?"

I nodded dumbfounded, I could never get tired of her asking those questions for the last three years of our marriage.