"I hope so..." I mumbled. Noticing my little pang of sadness, Liam was quick to change the subject and distracted me long enough that before I fell asleep, worries were the last thing on my mind.

----

"...and then we were cuddling together and he asked me if he could kiss me, and Zayn, I shit you not, I felt like my heart was going to explode," I exclaimed, "Ugh, it was great."

Me and Zayn were sat under the shade of a tree having lunch. The cafeteria was full and neither of us were in the mood to stay inside so Zayn proposed we get some Nandos and eat our food outside. It was probably our best idea ever, the weather was perfect.

"'M glad you clearly enjoyed yourself," He snorted, "Didn't know Harry was a massive cheeseball."

"Hey!" I playfully slapped his arm, making Zayn laugh even louder, "He's my cheeseball and I like him just fine."

"So it's official?" He raised his eyebrows.

"No..." I said defeated, "But Liam told me not to worry about it."

"Maybe he doesn't want anything serious," Zayn said, which was something that unfortunately had already crossed my mind.

"You think?" I asked, "Liam said he maybe wants to go out for a couple more dates before asking me."

"I wouldn't get my hopes up," He replied while taking a bite off his chicken, "It'll hurt less if you mentalize that it isn't anything serious."

"But...I want it to be serious," I frowned. Hearing Zayn tell me all this wasn't the most reassuring thing. Maybe he was just telling me the ugly truth and I had no other choice than to accept it.

"Yeah, but do you know if he wants anything serious?" He retorted. Suddenly, I wasn't hungry anymore and put my half eaten food back into the little package it came in.

"No, I don't," I mumbled, so lowly I wasn't sure Zayn heard.

"Aw, don't look so down," He said when he realized how upset I was over this discussion. Just one conversation with Zayn had me doubting Harry and wondering if all he was doing was lead me on, "I didn't mean to make you upset."

"'S not your fault," I said, "If anything, you're probably right..."

"Y'know what would make you feel better?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow. I glanced at him expectantly and almost rolled my eyes at his answer, "Getting pissed."

"I don't know if I'm in the mood," I dismissed.

"Oh, c'mon, Lou," He complained, "You owe me one. It's just a party."

"Do I really have to?" I sighed.

"Yep," He smirked, "And you're going to have the best time of your life."

----

Classes seemed to drag on all day and after enduring long hours, it was finally time to leave. I normally didn't have any problem in class, I'd pay attention and actually enjoy learning and then I'd save a couple of hours in the afternoon (or sometimes night) to study. Exams were coming up and I wasn't nervous for them. After lunch with Zayn, my mood plummeted. I've been quite happy lately all because of a curly haired man, but he was also the reason of my icky mood. Or at least Zayn's words were.