11 | Deadpool

"So, the Walcott's were the first," Stiles explains. "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek and Lexi with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Lexi looks down, remembering the blonde haired beta.

"It's a deadpool," Scott states, seeing the sheriff's wary look. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded."

"Who found this list?" The sheriff asks.

"Lydia." Stiles answers.

"How?"

"She wrote it," Stiles says.

"Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it." Lexi corrects.

"Banshee?" The sheriff inquires.

"Banshee." Lexi nods.

"Beautiful." He sighs. "All right, what are these numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that. First, you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles tells his dad.

"Wait. You mean, like a... Like a keyword?"

"It's actually a name." Stiles looks down. Lexi looks at the two awkward boys and sighs.

"Allison." She states, hiding her emotions of the girl. "Her name broke a third of the list. And now we think there is two other cipher keys."

"Which will give us the rest of the names." The sheriff nods. "Okay. So how do we get the cipher keys?

"Same way we got the code," Stiles says.

"Lydia," Scott explains. "She's been out at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keywords."

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie—" Lexi interrupts the sheriff.

"I knew Carrie. I helped her through her first full moons. I warned her Alpha, but I guess I wasn't fast enough."

"What about these other two names on the list? Uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?" The sheriff asks her.

"We don't know," Scott admits. "But Deaton said that the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here."

"Here being Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000." The sheriff exclaims.

"And dropping..." Stiles mutters. His father sends him an annoyed look.

"But if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to 500,000. Look, how many werewolves, banshees, kitsunes and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not 12 names but 100?"

"We don't think there would be that many. There's a limit." Stiles states.

"Because of the numbers. We think that once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to 117." Scott adds.

"117 what?" The sheriff inquires.

"Million." Lexi sighs, gaining their attention. Stiles takes a third of the deadpool and starts to put M's and K's next to each number. "117 million dollars. Stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders. Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead."