Summary + Cast

Look into your eyes

And the sky's the limit

I'm helpless

Down for the count

And I'm drownin' in 'em

Lexi Mikaelson/Adams has been through everything. She has lost the people she cared about more than once, erased the memories of those she loved, and somehow got through it with Derek Hale by her side. 

Her family remains in danger with her subconcious tucked away in a dagger. Her pack remains vulnerable to the cruel machinations of Dahlia. No one is out of the woods yet. And even if the Mikaelsons manage to defeat Dahlia, enemies lurk in the shadows waiting to strike.

Fifth book in Lexi's series

Used to be called Compathy

GUYS, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! 

Anyway, I have a few things before we start the book. As always, a few warnings. Throughout the book, some mature topics come up. I don't have the book on mature because the topics are not brought up consistently. These topics may include abuse and suicidal thoughts. If any chapter has an abundance of possibly triggering material, I will put a warning at the top. Unlike the first fewbooks, this book should have very little mention of these topics; however, I want to make sure everyone knows they are loved and can always talk to me if you want.

I really, really hope you like this as much as I do, because I have put a lot of thought and effort into making Lexi the person I imagine. I'm so happy she's finally with Derek and we can learn more about her, despite everything in the previous books. Hope you enjoy!!

CAST

Johanna Braddy as Lexi Mikaelson/Adams

Tyler Hoechlin as Derek Hale