Part 19

Liam soon arrived at the hospital, he wanted Niall with him, but making sure Zayn was still alive was more important. He knew Louis and Harry would look after him anyway. He rushed out of his seat and opened the door, easily picking up Zayn and carrying him inside. When the nurses caught sight of him they rushed him in to an empty room, Liam placing Zayn ever so gently onto the bed and stepping back as the nurses gave Zayn their immediate attention. One of the nurses left and Liam chewed on his lip in his state of nervousness.

**

Harry pulled his car up next to Liam's and he Niall and Louis sped inside the building. Harry walked up to the counter and asked for Zayn, the receptionist gave the co-ordinates, though asking the alpha if he'd like to see a doctor himself. Harry hadn't had a chance to look at his completion, but he knew he would have some bruising. Louis and Niall walked at a fast pace, hand in hand, Harry not far behind.

They came across the door and Zayn was sitting up in the bed with Liam sitting next to him on a chair. Though he was quick to get out of the chair to pull Niall into a hug. "Zayn, are you okay?" Louis asked walked to take the now unoccupied chair. "Well I've been better, but I'm doing okay." Zayn smiled softly, his face bruised and a bandage covering his nose. "What injuries do you have?" Louis asked glancing over the boys body.

"I have five broken ribs, a broken nose and lots of bruising" Zayn shrugged. "Don't forget the concussion! And he's lucky that's all he got!" A doctor spoke sternly as he entered the room. "Very lucky indeed. I just came in to tell you you're fine to leave, just make sure you take it easy. It's good to see you have friends to support you" he smiled at the boys in the room. "But uh, this guy, he might need an examination also." the doctor said look at Harry.

Zayn sat up so his feet were hanging over the side of the bed, Harry sitting at the edge of the bed while the doctor lifted Harry's shirt, showing some bruising. Louis hissed at the sight, hating the thought of his sweet Harry in pain. "Now, I'd quite like to know how you two got these injuries, I can guess, but I'd like to hear it from you."

"I think I can help you there" the doctor turned around to see Niall walk forward shyly. "Uh" the doctor smiled as if it all clicked. Niall blushed and the doctor gave Harry a pat on the back. "You're good to go mate. You've just got a few fractured ribs. You make sure you take it easy too." Harry shakes the males hand and the doctor bids them farewell.

"Lets get out of here" Zayn says lowering himself off the bed. Louis rushed over to help his friend, Harry smiled at his thoughtful omega. "Liam, wanna drive over to mine? I texted mum and she's made dinner for us all" Harry asked and Liam agreed. The boys walked out of the hospital, the crisp night air hitting their skin. Harry slung his shoulder around Louis, trying to provide some extra warmth for the small omega. Louis looked up at Harry and smiled thankfully. 'I'll always be here for you' Louis heard Harry's voice speak softly in his own head, he was confused at first but just figured it was part of their bond. It calmed it.

**

"Oh thank god you boys are alright!" Anne hugged every one of them as they came through the door. "Though you're new. Whats your name darling?" She asked as she hugged Zayn none the less. "Zayn is my best friend" Louis smiled as it was his turn to hug Anne. Her hugs were so inviting to Louis, he always felt loved when he was at Harry's house, probably one of the things the lead to Harry and Louis' speedy connection. Louis pulled Harry down to her height and whispered in his ear, ending their embrace with a smooch on the cheek. "Now Harry, when I said 'have a fun on your last day', this is not what I had in mind" She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood, directing the boys to the kitchen where their food awaited them.

The boys were sprawled out on the lounges after eating dinner, Anne heading in for an early night. "So, what did happen in the bathroom?" Harry asked, looking at Zayn. "Niall, let's hear this from your point of view, since you were first in there." Zayn gestured reassuringly. "Well, all I wanted to do was have a piss before I ate" Niall scoffed, his confidence coming back to him after some snuggling with Liam and a belly full of food. Louis giggled at the omegas bluntness. "I was in the washing my hands, ready to leave when the guy at the urinal went spastic! He turned around, his eyes going black. He didn't even bother to pull up his pants. I know he wanted to do, bad things to me" He paused and Liam grabbed his hand, giving him a reassuring squeeze. "And then Zayn came in just in time. He stood up to that alpha for me. Fought him off real good too. He's my hero." Niall smiled at Zayn who just brushed him off modestly. 

Liam slung unoccupied his arm around Zayn, "And we'll be forever in his debt" Liam nudged, gaining a groan from Zayn. "Oh shit man, i'm so sorry. I forgot" Liam apologies, releasing Niall to make sure he hadn't badly hurt Zayn. "I'm just tugging on your chain man." Zayn laughed. Louis rolled his eyes, typical Zayn, the idiot. Harry smirked at the look on Liam's face. "I could break a few more ribs for you if you'd like" Liam scoffed crossing his arms as Niall coo's to him.