Part 12

Monday came too soon. Louis didn't want the weekend to end. He didn't want his time with Harry to be over.

~SATURDAY~
"Mum have you seen my striped shirt?" Louis yelled from his bedroom. "Is there really any need for a shirt?" Louis jolted and spun around at the sound of a male voice and he met with a gorgeous pair of eyes that belonged to his alpha. Louis beamed, 'my alpha' he thought.

Harry stood in the door way with a smug smile watching Louis look around his room. And shirtless too, it was his lucky day, he thought to himself. "Haz, what are you doing here?" Louis asked running to be embraced by the taller boy. "I want to take you out. Your mum let me in" Harry smiled as he noticed the excitement in Louis's eyes. "Really?!" Louis let go of the boy and his smile grew bigger, if that were even possible. "Really." Harry's hand reached to cup the side of Louis face.
He leaned down and ever so gently pressed a kiss to Louis' lips. Louis pulled away and Harry frowned. "As much as I'd like to continue, if my mother sees me kissing you shirtless she might get upset" Louis mentioned, which reminded Harry, Louis was shirtless. He stepped back to look down at Louis' bare torso and smiled intaking every inch of skin. Louis' stomach was flat, though not muscular, which Harry loved. "Harry!" Louis playfully slapped Harry's chest once he realised what the alpha was doing.

Louis gave up on his hunt for the striped shirt and just picked out a plain white one, in his anticipation to see what Harry has in store for the two.
They said goodbye to Louis mum and hopped into Harry's Jeep.

Louis felt like this was the perfect first date. Harry and himself, sitting in the park and having ice creams after there picnic (that Harry prepared himself) and getting to know each other. Louis feels so at ease. He thought the first date was meant to be nerve racking, but with Harry, he's never felt so comfortable. Louis knows that this is where he's meant to be. With Harry.  

He looked over at Harry and smiled, he watched Harry watch the ducks in the pond. "Louis?" He suddenly turned towards the small boy and Louis tried to compose himself. "Louis; I really don't understand why I tried so hard to push aside my feelings for you. You make me so happy, and we don't even have to be doing anything and I feel over joyed. Merely being in your presence is the best feeling in the world." Louis's composure was gone. He felt giddy and he didn't know what to say, he could barley form words of his own. So he just pounced over their picnic and held Harry as tight as he could. Harry held him just as tight and took in his scent. Nothing was more perfect to Harry. When the sun was setting and twilight presented itself to them, the two were somber to have to leave.

As louis lay in his bed, he dreamt of Harry. He dreamt of a future so special, he didn't want to wake up. Louis was filled with pure joy. Though unconscious, a smile lay plastered on his face.

~PRESENT DAY~
Sitting in the cafeteria, he was curiously glancing toward Zayn who was chatting up two girls. As much he loved Harry, Louis cared a lot about Zayn, and didn't want anyone to hurt him. They looked like bimbos so he's sure  Zayn was just having a chat. Zayn may be an idiot, but he know about love. He's been in love before, and she was a great girl. They just didn't work out. 
Louis was interrupted from his thoughts when Harry came and sat next to louis. Louis's immediate attention was on the Alpha and he was glad Harry and Liam were finally here so he wasn't sitting alone. Louis was still shaken after his incident with brad, who has yet to apologise. Not that Harry would let him near louis ever again. Louis found himself getting nervous around alphas who weren't Harry, Zayn or Liam. Though with a school of mixed alphas and omegas, you can't really expect anything less. 

"Who is Zayn talking to?" Niall asked as he sat down. "I have no idea" Louis spoke looking toward Zayn and his companions. "More importantly, where have you been?" Liam asked, and that was Harry and Louis's cue to tune out their conversation and start one of their own. "I really missed you after our  date" Harry pouted and reached for louis' hand. "I dreamt about it, it was the most amazing first date i'd even been on." Louis smiled as bright as the stars, and Harry's heart melted. He'd thought Louis may have been disappointed at the simplicity of the date, but to hear Louis speak so highly of it made Harry simultaneously sad and happy. He wanted to show louis that he could do so much more for him. He wanted to make Louis feel as special as he deserves to be treated. 

Side Note:
So i've been asked to start up again and i'm so happy to see the votes and adds to the reading lists, you guys are so sweet. It really means a lot, so i'd like to keep writing this story. :)