Part 14

It was second lunch and all five boys sat at their table. Harry scanned the room and notice that Brad wasn't around. He smirked to himself. "Lou?"  Harry tapped the omega on the shoulder and when he turned around Harry couldn't help but smile.

Louis was so beautiful and he was Harry's. "Yeah haz?" Louis asked blushing at the alpha smiling at him.

"I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me and my mum tonight?" Harry asked and Louis smiled. "I'd love to Harry." He hugged his alpha and Harry hugged him back.

It was moments like these that Louis treasured. Feeling safe and loved.

The bell rang and Harry walked Louis to his last class. Louis thanked the lords that the class went by fast and he walked out into the parking lot to see Harry wearing sunglasses and leaning against his car waiting for Louis. You felt flustered at how hot Harry looked.

"Hop in" Harry smirked as if he knew the effect he had on Louis. Louis did as he was told and hopped in Harry's car.

They pulled into Harry's driveway and walked inside his house. "Mum I'm home." Harry called out getting no response. "Louis' here too" he yelled again. "Louis!" Anne came rushing out and Louis laughed as she hugged the fellow omega while Harry just rolled his eyes. Though on the inside his heart was melting.

Harry loved that his mum love Louis just as much as he did. "Thanks for having me here Anne" Louis smiled as they pulled apart. "Oh honey, you're welcome over any time!" Anne rubbed his back, returning the smile before making her way back to where she came from.

"C'mon Lou" Harry instructed as he walked to his room. Louis followed remembering the first time he was here.

He sat on the desk chair in the corner while Harry undressed. Louis purposely pulled out his phone to distract himself from the alpha. His phone went off, indicating he had a message. "Who's that?" Harry asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"It's mum replying to me telling her I'll be here for dinner." Louis smirked up and the taller boy. He looked back at his phone reading the message. "Oh" he spoke softly. "What's up?" Harry questioned. "Mum asked if I could stay the night because she's going out." Louis looked up at Harry to see his reaction.

"Well, I'd love for you to stay Louis, I'll ask mum." Harry smiled and Louis sighed of relief. He was unsure of Harry's reaction. He's glad it was a good one.

**

The boys and Anne were almost finished eating. There was no awkwardness, Louis could talk to Anne like she was his second mother. He hoped that one day she would be.

The boys helped stack the dishwasher and said their good nights. They got to Harry's room and things got quiet.

Harry took off his shirt and Louis blushed. Harry stripped down to his briefs and sat on the bed. He didn't watched Louis expectantly, waiting for his to take his clothes off and join him.

Louis gulped, feeling nervous under the alphas stare. The room was dimly lit, with only Harry's bedside lamp on. Louis undid his pants and pulled them over his plump bum. His shirt came off next and Harry was taking it all in.

Louis thick thighs and voluptuous backside. Everything about Louis' body turned Harry on. He slipped into the sheet, blushing furiously.

Harry joined him under the sheets of the queen sized bed. The two lay down facing each other, just staring into their opponents eyes. "You are so beautiful Louis. I mean it. You have such a beautiful soul, and i hate the way people treat you. I know we're not ready, but i hope someday you'll let me be your alpha." Harry reaches over to Louis soft cheek and ever so gently strokes it.

Louis' insides feel so warm at Harry's words. He leans forward and connects their lips. Harry gently grabs the back of Louis neck pulling the small boy closer. He slips his tongue into the omegas mouth. Louis moans into the alphas mouth, making him grow hard. Louis pulls at Harry's hair, forcing them apart. "Haz-" Louis begins but Harry's not sure he wants to know what Louis wants to say, "Louis, its ok, we don't have to go any further than this. I don't want you to do anything your not comfortable with" Harry assured and Louis' face softened.

"Harry.. I, You're really important to me. I hope you know that." Louis searched Harry's face nervously. And Harry smiled at the precious boy laying next to him. Harry was one lucky alpha.

Side Note:
I was almost going to let them mate, but I feel like theres some more things i want to happen before they do.
Also you guys should check out my other story i've just started. Its also Larry A/O/B.

Here's the link to my story 'I'll Protect You':

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/SOQdIYr11B

Thanks guys :)