Part 17

Louis walked into the building, wishing he had Harry by his side, but Harry had to come to school early, so he would already be inside. Louis made his way to the cafeteria where he and his friends met in the morning to hang out before classes. As he went to open the door it was pulled open from the other side, giving Louis a fright. "Hey baby" Harry smirked watching Louis face brighten and he jumped into Harry's embrace. Harry set Louis down with a kiss. "Is everyone here yet?" Louis asked glancing towards the table. "Yes they are, and it's been so hard not to tell them" Harry laughed. "Let's go then!" Louis beamed and he and Harry walk hand in hand over to their table.

Harry gave Louis hand a tight squeeze before letting it go so Louis could take off his bag to sit down. "Hey Louis" Zayn smiled as the boy took a seat. Harry and Louis sat across from the other three. "Why are you two smiling like that?" Liam asked, noticing the boys excited faces. "Well we have something to-" "OH MY GOD!" Harry was disrupted as Niall stood up yelling out. He ran over to Louis and literally tackled him to the ground. "Hey be careful" Harry exclaimed with worry. Zayn and Liam looked more confused than before. Meanwhile on the ground Louis laughs as Niall squeezes him and admires the bite mark louis had proudly put on display.

"Alright Niall, let him up" Liam chuckled from where he was leaning over the table, making sure his own omega was okay. Niall got up and he had tears in his eyes. Zayn began to freak out when Louis got up with a complexion much like Niall's. Niall buried himself into Liam's chest. "As I was saying" Harry started, playfully glaring at Niall. "Louis and I mated this weekend" Harry spoke proudly and looked between his fellow alpha's faces, And Louis was nervous to say the least. The both of them looking initially shocked before they both broke out in smiles. "That is amazing!" Liam got up and hugged Harry. Leaving Niall to compose himself. Zayn stood and made his way to Louis, and Harry observed protectively.

"Can I see it?" Zayn asked and Louis pulled the collar of his shirt, now having Harry's full attention, who had to keep himself together, assuring himself that Zayn wasn't a threat. Zayn gently ran his fingers over the bite mark on louis's neck, Louis watching him shyly, the feeling giving him a tingly sensation. Harry felt the feeling, due to their special bond, and the placed his hand on Louis' lower back, keeping a close eye on the two while talking to Liam.

"Well, you make sure he treats you right Louis" Zayn pulled the smaller boy in for a hug and Louis let out a sigh of relief. He wanted to make sure Zayn was okay with him and Harry. Niall then barged in and almost knocked Louis over again. "What was it like louis?! I want every detail." Niall jumped from his left to his right foot. Louis was blushing furiously, knowing that he couldn't deny his virgin status any longer, but chuckled none the less. "I will talk to you about it later." Louis mumbled keeping his eyes on the ground.

The boys settled down and chatted away amongst each other. But it wasn't long before the bell rang. Louis made his way to class, and for this first lesson he had with Niall and Liam with him. Louis didn't really know if he wanted to tell Niall about his and Harry's special night yet. If he had to disappoint Niall, Liam would be there for him. Though Louis suspects Liam already talked to Niall because Louis never had any further questions. Louis goes through his classes, sitting and not being able to pay too much attention, he finds that he can't get his mind off of Harry.

When the bell rings for first lunch louis couldn't get out of the class room any faster. He rushed to pack up his things and he was one of the first out of the door. Louis felt a pair of arms wrap around him and he was worried. "Hey! Put me down. My alpha will come after you!" Louis screeched focusing on nothing but getting out of this persons grip. "Yes, yes i will" Louis stopped fussing when he heard Harry 's voice. Louis turned his head, overjoyed to realise he's in Harry's arms. "No other alpha would dare touch my Louis" Harry chuckles darkly as he drop Louis to the ground. The boys walk hand in hand to the cafeteria.

Louis and Harry sat together and awaited the other boys. Louis could see people staring at the two boys, and he knew Harry could too because Harry grabbed the back of Louis' neck and pulled him into a kiss. Louis loved it, but felt embarrassed because all those people that were watching would be seeing this. "Aye. I hope you're being a gentlemen, styles." Zayn muttered as he sat down. Niall and Liam followed not long after and sat at the table. Niall ditching his usual place next to Liam to sit next to Louis while Liam sat across from Harry.

"I just wanted to talk to you about being a mated omega." Niall spoke before biting into his apple. "Oh, nice. Thanks Niall" Louis turned his attention to Niall. "So, for starters-" Niall placed some some text books onto the table, "You're going to be easily distracted. So you can copy my notes tonight, I'll need those back in the morning." Louis felt a blush raise in his cheeks. "Also, you'll kind of feel what your alpha feels, to some extent. Which can be both a blessing and a curse." Niall then leaned in to whisper to Louis. "But let me tell you, the sex is amazing once you've mated." He winked and Louis was crimson making Niall laugh.

"But the most important thing for you to know, is that some alphas may be more attracted to you now that you're unavailable, some like the chase. So you'll be attracting a whole different kind of alpha, but at least you have Harry to protect you" Niall pats Louis' knee assuringly.

Side Note:
I'm excited for where I plan for this story to go. I must say I was feeling creative today; two parts and a new cover for this story and one part for my other story. Hope to have more days like this one where I can get lots done. Thanks guys :)