Part 18

Two and a half weeks have passed since Louis and Harry mated. The 'love birds' as their friends now call them, were just that. They wouldn't keep their hands off each other. Louis had never felt so happy in his life, and Harry felt the same.

The school term was almost over and the boys were about to enter their last school holidays before they would become seniors. Louis was nervous what it would be like with his new found friends. It's crazy to think its only been a few months since he's met Harry, Niall and Liam. They'd all have lots more time to spend with each other and Louis hopes that that won't be a bad thing. He knew that they all got along well enough, but when they didn't have much else to do, it would be interesting to see what they all did.

Louis looked around the cafeteria and Liam was with him. Louis thought Liam was the one he knew least about, even though he Liam was the first person to accept Louis after Zayn got expelled. He turned to Liam, not knowing exactly what he was doing at this stage, he hugged Liam tightly and Liam was shocked to say the least, but he hugged the omega in return none the less. "Is everything okay Louis?" Liam asked the smaller boy, not being able to see the smile that covered the omegas face. "I just wanted to thank you Liam. You could have easily said no to Zayn when he got expelled and asked you to look after me. But you didn't and you lead me to Harry and you've all been so lovely to me. I just hope it won't change over the holidays" Louis' face fell. Liam pulled Louis back to see his face, worried about the mood swing that just occurred. "We will hang out heaps Lou, that's if Harry will share you with us" Liam chuckled and Louis's features brightened.

"Not likely" Harry pecked Louis' cheek sitting at the table, only hearing the last of their conversation. Louis rushed after Harry, wanting Harry's touch to last longer. The three sit at the table and Liam sits uneasy as he awaits Niall. "I need to use the mens" Louis said and Harry went to stand but Louis put his hand on the alphas shoulder. "You can't leave Liam alone" Louis whispered nodding the worried alpha. "Liam can take care of himself, you can't. Thats my job" Harry's voice was stern, but Louis pouted, "I can so take care of myself" Louis crossed his arms. Harry threw his hands up in defence as Louis walked away, feeling triumphant.

"I'll show him" Louis muttered to himself as he approached the bathroom door. Though he opened the door and a wave of shock his the omega. Niall was cowering in the corner, all the while Zayn and another alpha, whom had a slightly bigger build then Zayn. Though Zayn was lanky for an alpha, it wasn't hard for an alpha to be more muscular he Zayn. Louis felt tears well up in his blue eyes. Though that was the least of his problems as Zayn was body slammed to the floor and lost consciousness. "Zayn!" louis yelped without thinking. The muscly alpha that Louis didn't recognise snapped his head in Louis's direction. Grabbing his waist and pushing him against the wall, sniffing his neck. Louis shut his eyes closed, preparing himself for the worst, Niall still sobbing in the corner.

All three sets of eyes in the room snapped to the door as it slammed open and Harry is bursting in growling and puffing, followed by Liam who immediately made his way over to his distressed omega. "Baby I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry" Liam held Niall close to his chest, the both of them in tears, rocking his omega back and forth.
Meanwhile Harry is pulling Louis out of the alphas grip, trying his best not to hurt louis, but his alpha having most of his control right now. When free, Louis ran to Niall and Liam, both of the welcoming Louis into their embrace, the three of them blubbering messes.

"Who are you to be touching these omegas?" The stranger pushed Harry who stumbled back slightly, enraging him further. "Thats my friend, and MY fucking omega, you prick!" Harry spat as he swung and there was a crack heard as Harry impacted the other alphas jaw. Louis flinched, thanking all the gods that that wasn't Harrys jaw. Though the alpha swung back at Harry, bursting his lip, causing blood to spurt onto the walls. Harry held his face and didn't expect the second hit that was directed at his stomach. Harry coughed, though didn't lean over in pain like he wanted to, he knew he had to knock this guy out before someone got seriously hurt.

Harry swung and hit the guy in his head, which lead to the alpha stumbling back, tripping over Zayn's numb body, hitting into the wall, finally falling down down into his own comatose. Louis rushed over to his alpha. "Harry are you okay?!" Louis asked in urgency. "Lou" Harry ignored Louis query and held the small omega to his chest. Wincing at the touch. Louis stepped back, afraid of hurting his alpha. "Oh my, Zayn!" Louis reminded, and Louis shuffled to lift Niall off the ground and comfort him as Liam and Harry carry Zayn out to Harry's car. The omegas watched their alphas put Zayn in the back of Liam car, Liam jumping in and rushing off. Harry rushed over to where Louis and Niall stood, watching from a distance. Knowing the omega's, by nature, don't like the conflict.

"Come on Boys, we'll have to meet Liam at the Hospital." Harry instructed, getting into the drivers seat of his on car, checking his rear-view mirror at the two omega's in the back seat, snuggling together. Harry felt helpless as he sped off to the hospital, pushing aside his own pain.

Side Note-
I'VE REACHED 1K READS! I'm so excited!
This is so great, thank you to everyone who reads my books and votes and comments, I really does make me feel good, I really appreciate it!
Thanks guys :D x
>>much love<<