Beautiful Soul (Larry)

PART 1~

Harry was a well known alpha in his high school. Brave, strong, attractive, everything a good alpha possesses. Though he never felt quite whole. What he needed to complete him, was a mate.

So that's whats Harry has decided to find. So now at school, since its a new year, with new people, and old people, who have changed or what not. He keeps his senses sharp, hoping that 'special someone' would catch his eye.

Harry walks down the hall way to his next class. All the beta's and very few omega's, cowering in his presence. Harry never thought of himself as mean, he's never been to anyone as far as he's aware, he just guesses people are afraid of him. Probably because he's an alpha.

"Harry my man!" Harry hears the familiar voice of his Irish friend, Niall. Well Niall is his best friend, and one of the only people who actually treat him like a normal person. "Hey Niall." Harry smiles fondly at his friend. Harry reaches his locker and Niall leans against it, "You ready for a new year Hazza?" Niall asks too excitedly if you ask Harry. "Um Niall we've already been here for a week?" Harry replied, his eyebrows knitting together. "Well, I haven't. So technically its my first day back." Niall shrugs. "Well either way, I've never been excited for school, and never will be." Harry says shutting his locker and walking with Niall along side him.

Niall is an Omega. He's mated to a great guy named Liam, who is an alpha also. Harry likes to stir Liam up and touch Niall in a way that Liam wouldn't like. But to be honest, Harry's never thought of Niall in that way at all. Harry's just glad his best friend scored himself such a great mate. Liam would give his life to save Niall. They're really in love, and Harry would defiantly be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of what they have. Harry's pretty sure every unmated alpha, beta and omega are jealous of what they have.

After the first two lessons Harry and Niall make their way to the cafeteria and sit at their table. Harry can see Liam approaching, so he wraps his arm around Niall's shoulder. "Nice try Styles, it's not gonna work" Liam smirked as he sat down. So Harry, being the cheeky shit he was, decided he'd really push Liam's buttons. So he leaned closer to Niall and Sniffed his neck, Liam visibly stiffening from across the table as Niall shivers. "Okay Harry that's enough" Liam growled ans Niall cowered back a little. "I dont know Liam, he doesn't smell too bad rigth now" Harry tries to hide his smirk. But Niall sat up, walked to the other side next to Liam and sat down. "Harry I really don't want you to get a black eye again" Niall warned. Liam smiled as he pulled his omega closer to his side, and Niall rested his head on the alphas shoulder. Harry rolled his eyes at their behaviour and looked around the room for a while.

Looking at both the girls and boys, but mostly the boys..
Alright. Who was he kidding, he wasn't paying any attention to any girls. Harry was quickly interrupted from his thoughts when the doors at the back of the cafateria that lead outside burst open. "How dare you smoke on school grounds and think you can get away with it!" The vice principal yelled, dragging two boys by the collars of their shirts. One with almost black hair, who looks as high as a kite, who goes by Zayn Malik. And the other a smaller boy with light brown feathery hair, who looks quite annoyed. "Let me go!" Zayn tried to shrug the principal off him, but it looked like the older mans grip tightened on both boys. Harry didn't know why, but he suddenly felt angry with the principal.

The principal and the boys kept walking through the cafeteria and disappeared pretty quickly. "Well, there's someone new Zayn's gotten in trouble" Liam rolled his eyes. Zayn and Liam were good friends. Harry vaguely knew Zayn, thought he was a pretty cool guy, when he wasn't getting them in trouble. But Harry had no idea who the other boy was, but he wanted to find out..