Part 7

Louis got to school a little earlier than usual. And on his way to the front door saw Niall. "Hey Niall!" Louis shouted and Niall turned around with a smile. "Hey Louis, how you doing today?" He asked wrapping an arm over Louis shoulders as they walk into school. "I'm feeling fantastic" Louis grinned, anticipated filled him as he awaited Harry's arrival. Louis and Niall sat in the near empty cafeteria whilst the awaited the two alphas.

"Niall. What's it like being mated?" Louis asked, feeling he could trust Niall. "It's great! You have this endless supply of love and protection, but it's not like a regular relationship, it's so much more, everything you feel is 50 times stronger. You'll love it Louis, you really will" Niall finished with an encouraging grin. I smiled in return. Harry and Liam seemed to walk in at the same time. I watched Liam as he greeted his boyfriend with a kiss. I smiled to myself craving the affection.

Harry sat down next to Louis "hi" he smiled cheekily. "Hey" Louis smiled in return, blushing, of course.

The Liam, Louis and Niall were chatting absentmindedly waking to the cafeteria for second break. They were almost at their table when a chair slammed to the ground and silence fell across the room. Liam instinctively pulled Niall into his chest. Louis looked towards the commotion and saw a large male, quite bulky looking, sweating and puffing standing in front of the fallen chair. "Shit" Niall said as Liam pushed him behind his back and started growling. Louis then realised that what they were witnessing was an alpha going into rut.
Louis was suddenly very afraid.

The alpha jumped onto the table smelling the air. When his head snapped in the boys direction, Louis stomach sank. Liam's growling furthered and he was beginning to walk backwards with Niall. Louis knew it was nothing personal, he was just an alpha protecting his omega. But Louis was standing alone, unprotected and an alpha in rut was beginning to walk in his direction.

Louis could visibly see the veins popping on his forehead and muscular arms. "Well aren't you pretty" he rasped as he got closer, "you smell bloody amazing" he smiled wickedly as the distance began to closed between them.

Then out of nowhere, Harry jumps infront of Louis, holding gripping Louis' arms behind him. "Back off" Harry yelled at the other male. "Or what?! He's not mated. He's not yours." The alpha spat. "Not yet. This one is off limits." The other alpha ignored Harry's warning and kept slowly creeping forward. "I swear to god I will rip your head off if you get any closer!" Harry growled growing hotter by the second, Louis could feel the heat radiating off Harry which was only making him more terrified.
He tried calming himself down, knowing that him being scared is letting off the scent.

Just before things got too serious a a few teachers run in. "Hey" they yell at us with what looks like a box of needles. Not doubt with something to inject into the alpha to calm him down.

As the alpha looked towards the teacher Harry grabbed Louis throwing him over his shoulder, like he weighed nothing, and began running for it.

When Harry was finally out of the cafeteria, Liam and Niall were in the hall in an embrace, he slowed down until he was next to the two.
"It's ok baby, I got you" Liam rubbed an afraid Niall's head, trying to calm his mate down. They both looked at Harry and gasped.

"Harry are you ok?" Niall asked. "Harry calm down" Liam said sternly, obviously knowing the look himself.
"I have to go" Harry huffed deeply, not sounding much like himself.

"Harry where are we going?" Louis asked as he was still on Harry's shoulder. He got no reply and suddenly he was dropped into the passenger seat of Harry's car. Harry buckled Louis in, and when Louis caught a glimpse of Harrys face he could see how red he was, his pupils were huge and he also had beads of sweat on his red face. Louis got a little frightened and sank into the seat, keeping quiet.

The car sped down their street and then pulled up in Harry's driveway and Louis didn't bother unbuckling his seatbelt incase it upset Harry.
And as Louis predicted, Harry came around and Undid it for him, lifting him over his shoulder and taking him inside. They entered the house and then Louis was gently placed on a bed and Harry started pacing back and forth in anger.

A woman then came up to the door, "Harry what are you doing home?" The woman glanced at Louis and Harry turned towards the woman. "Jesus Harry, what happened? Wait here" she then left the room. Harry sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, he had fistfuls of his hair clutched in his white knuckled hands.

The woman came back with a pill and a glass of water. "C'mon Harry, take these" she said passing him the objects and rubbing his back, I better get you an ice pack. She left the room, Louis still sitting on the bed in shock.

Liam and Niall entered the room with an ice pack. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked in a calm raspy voice taking the ice Pack. "We were worried, so we followed you" Niall spoke quietly, as if he were also a little scarred. Harry looked over at Louis who was curled up with his chin on his knees and his eyes wide open.

"Lou.. are you ok..?" Niall asked cautiously, looking over at Harry for permission before sitting next to Louis. "I-I don't k-know" Louis stuttered. Liam only had to take one step in Louis's direction and Harry's arm swung out grabbing Liam's wrist. "Sorry mate. I'll wait till the tablet kicks in." Liam sat in the desk chair on the other side of the room.

The woman was standing at the door in curiosity. "It's ok Mrs styles, no one was hurt, there was just a situation at school." Liam exclaimed. "No mean to be rude but, who's the boy?" She asked referring to Louis. "Louis' been going to our school for a year or so, he's been sitting with us the week." Niall chirped in. Harry layed back on the bed sighing, he seemed to be settling down.

"Are you okay Louis?" He asked softly glancing up at the scared boy.
"No, not really but, I'll be fine" he managed to get out without stuttering.