Part 16

S/N: (Anything in bold italics is a flashback).

The weekend went faster than Louis wanted it to. He was currently laying in his bed Monday morning, with a small grin on his face, remembering his perfect weekend. 

~*~
Louis whined as he came onto his stomach. Harry let out a moan as he came into Louis, knotting him. "Louis, I- I wanna-" Harry couldn't finish before Louis interrupted "Harry, I'm already yours. Make it offical" Louis breathed out tired, knowing what Harry was gonna ask, and the fact that he asked Louis made him want Harry more, he was a perfect gentlemen. Harry bit into Louis' neck as his knot settled down and he pulled out. As much as Louis whined at the emptiness. But the feeling that overcame him was 
indescribable. He was mated to Harry. Harry was his alpha.
~*~

"Hurry up Louis, I can't be late for work!" Louis was snapped out of his day dream, much to his disappointment. Though he got up and got dressed, making sure to put on a low neckline shirt to show off his mark that he is so proud to posses. Louis walked downstairs and quickly ate some yogurt. His mother knew about himself and Harry, though the way she found out was less than ideal for them. It was the total opposite. 

~*~
Harry grabbed Louis' face in his hands and kissed his omega gently. If he thought every kiss they had shared before was amazing. Nothing compared to kissing your soul mate. It felt magical for both Harry and Louis. "We'd better get you back to the house before you have another spurt" Harry caressed Louis' hair and they decided that was best. They picked up their coats that they'd laid down as blankets and they got dressed. They walked back to Louis house in a comfortable silence. 

Louis opened his back door, forgetting all about his mother who was in the kitchen making dinner. She turned around startled. He sighed of relief when seeing it was only louis, but  as soon as she smelt him she knew he was in heat. "Louis-" she cut herself off as Harry popped his head in the doorway next to Louis. Louis felt himself cower. "Oh god" She mumbled rubbing her temples. "Just go out to the guest house" She said quietly, pointing her spatular in their direction. Louis shut the door and they when out to the guest house. 

Louis opened the door walking in with Harry behind him. "Its nice" Harry said looking around. It was very industrial looking, especially compared to the main house which had much more of a homely feel to it. "It was my dads. He owns a compact house company. He had it shipped here to live in while he and mum were fighting. He moved out not long after but left the house for me. Mum has never been in it, but we've had a couple of guests stay in it." Louis spoke wistfully, pulling out a chair and taking a seat. Harry pulled sat next to louis and rubbed his back. "I'm sorry Lou." Harry mumbled. "Its fine, besides, it's nice, got three bedroom and all" Louis tried to lighten the mood.

After the boys had gone for their second round, Louis knew he had to go face his mother. He and Harry walked back over to the house where Louis mum sat and watched Tv and ate the food she sad prepared, there was more sitting on the bench for Harry and Louis. Louis smiled and went to get the food, knowing Harry would be as hungry as he was. Harry made his way straight over to the couch and the Tv was muted as the woman sensed company.

"I want you to know that I love your son. And I'm sorry you had to find out like this, but it's not how I expected it to go either. And i want you to know to know I was going to ask you for your permission first, but in the nicest way possible, I'm not going to give up Louis, not matter if you don't want us together, because he IS my soul mate. I love him with every fibre of my being and I am going to love and protect him till the day I die." Harry bursted out, not waiting to be spoken to. Louis and his mother shared shocked expressions and Harry wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. But he meant every word.

"Oh Harry, I was never mad at you two. I was just in shock. I know there is no one better for my boy. Thank you Harry" Harry was embraced in a tight hug by Louis's mother and Harry smiled, looking over at Louis who was tearing up.

~*~

Louis Hugged his mother and jumped out of the car. He watched as she drove away. He took a deep breath and let it out. He was so nervous to see his friends and find out what they thought. But he knew as long as he had Harry, it wouldn't matter. He would be safe.