part 3

Harry was standing by his locker, when he looked to his left he saw one of the most beautiful things he thought he's ever seen in his life. Someone bent over going through their bag, which was a navy blue with red handles, not the usual around here, but that wasn't what Harry was looking at at all. Harry was 'admiring' their perfectly shaped ass.

Boy he'd like to see that behind without those tight black jenes. And then the anonymous person stood up and turrned around, to show the face of Louis Tomlinson. Harry couldn't help but let his jaw fall open.

Louis had the ass of Kim Kardashian! Harry had never noticed before. But this only intrigued him more. There was just something about Louis, he gave Harry a feeling that was unfamiliar.
He suddenly snapped out of his day dream, realising he was staring at his new found friend from across the hall.

Louis was getting his books out of his bag to swap for the ones in his locker. As he turned around he saw none other than Harry Styles walking in the other direction. Louis thought Harry might be avoding him, cause they were getting along fine at lunch until louis mentioned he was gay.

Louis thought Harry couldn't be a homophic, because he said he was interested in men. So Louis was trying to figure out what he had done. Louis shook it off before he could let it get to him and walked closly behind Harry, and as Harry walked past a group of girls, he smiled at them and they gigled and swouned over the Alpha.

Louis felt jealously rise within him. But straight away reminded himself that Harry wasn't his to be protective over. Why would someone as great as Harry like someone like Louis. Louis once again tried to shake off his feelings, but he couldn't help the way something about Harry just drew him in.

Louis felt stupid, cause he hardly knows Harry. So what is it that he's so attracted to? Besides his flawless looks. There was something so much more then that, Louis was determined to find out if he had a chance with Harry, and if Harry felt the same?

First break came and Liam and Harry were at the table watching Louis wait for Niall, who was filling his tray. "Liam, are Louis and Zayn together?" Harry asked looking Louis up and down.

Liam turned with a surprised looking face. "Um not that I know of. But Zayn's very protective, so either way you've got a challenge" Liam studdied Harry's face.

Liam smiled knowing what was happening, he thought Harry and Louis would gel together, but not so fast and so strong. "O-okay" Harry said looking at the table as Louis and Niall walked over and sat down.

Liam saw how Louis frowned at seeing Harry aviod eye contact as he walked over. If only he knew, Liam thought to himself smiling at the two's behaviour. He wonders if he and Niall were like his before they were together.