Part 5

Harry was eagerly sitting at the lunch table with Liam next to him. As he caught a glance at Liam smirking at his schoolgirl behaviour he rolled his eyes and proceeded to pretend he wasn't excitedly awaiting Louis arrival.

The omegas sat adjacent from the two alphas and while Niall and Liam were touching legs under the table, Louis and Niall were talking away with each other. That's where Liam saw an opening. All he had to do was turn slightly towards Harry, for Harry to know what was about to happen, thus, standing up and walking away. The others watched with confusion, and Louis with the added disappointment of seeing Harry go before he could even get a word in.

Harry walked frustratedly straight out of the school gates, leaving his car in the lot. Harry couldn't understand what was happening to him. He was sweating and felt so angry, though nothing had happened. Part of him wanted to box a brick wall and the other want to sob in a dark corner.
His emotions were all over the place and all he knew was that he had to get out of there before something happened.

Harry knew it wasn't his rut causing the unknown emotions, because he'd just had it. He kept walking, not having a destination in mind.
Trying to clear his mind, he went down a narrow path which was made by pushing away the leaves on the forest floor. He walked on the dirt track and it lead to a large pond with lilies covering the surface.
It's was a beautiful spot full of serenity. Harry sat on the edge of the pond, taking off his shoes and lifting his feet to submerge into the cool water, feeling a little better already.

Louis spent the rest of the day in school with thoughts racing through his mind of what could be wrong with Harry. Though they'd only met days ago, Louis worried for the alpha. The very attractive, muscular, rugged, curly haired, sexy lipped alpha. Louis just wanted to hold him and tell him that everything would be okay, not matter what was going wrong.

Niall and Liam were both worried for their friend. They'd never seen him behave like this before. Liam felt a pang of guilt in his stomach that he'd pushed Harry too far without the intention of doing so.
"Niall i don't think I should've pushed him to talk to me about Louis" Liam sulked with long face. "Baby, you're not at fault here. Harry's just trying to come to terms with what his body is telling him. Don't you remember that happening to you?" Niall smiled warmly at his alpha. 
Liam thought back to when him and Niall were only friends and he started to feel possessive and irrational anytime Niall was around, Liam thought he was as straight as a ruler back then, and he thinks that only made it worse. Fighting his feelings towards the male omega made him go insane. He was fighting a war within himself. But now he couldn't be happier.

That's when Liam realised. This is no high school crush you can tease your friends about. This was so much more than that. Liam had to let Harry figure this out on his own. Harry had to come to terms with what he wanted on his own. Though Liam thought a small push in the right direction wouldn't do any harm, he smiled to himself then over to his partner, thinking of the joy that Harry and Louis are about to endeavour.