Part 9

Louis walked through his front door with a dopey grin spread across his face.
He made his way up to his room and found Zayn on his bed. "Zayn!" he yelped in excitement and ran to the Alpha for an embrace. Zayn happily accepted the gesture and returned it. Zayn took in Louis' scent but coughed backing away from the embrace.

"Jesus louis, you stink!" Zayn had an unreadable expression on his face and Louis didn't like that. "Wait, why are you here Zayn?" Louis asked timidly, slightly offended on his friends previous remark. "Liam called me. Told me you got into some trouble today at school." Zayn said, "And so your mum said i could stay. Its a Friday night and i want to hear about your week without me." He sat louis on the bed, following the action himself.

"And so Liam and Niall are so cute together! And they're both so nice. And i think they knew how i felt about Harry. And Harry.." Louis smiled as he stared past Zayn's face and Zayn rolled his eyes. "Well as long as Liam has been looking after you, i'm happy. And Harry;" Louis suddenly payed more attention to what Zayn was saying. "Has he been good to you too?" Zayn studied Louis face as he answered. "Yeah, he's been very nice to me." He smiled at the dark haired boy sitting adjacent to him. "Though he might not like it if he can smell you on me" Louis told Zayn who only scoffed in return. "He cant do anything to me."

The weekend went by fast. And louis was a little sad that he didn't see Harry during that time. Though he was with Zayn the whole time. So he wouldn't have known if harry has come around or not. Zayn was driving louis to school. Today was Monday and he was due back at school after his weeks suspension.

The two walked up to the school doors, and as soon as Zayn was spotted he was bombarded by people praising him for his bad actions. Louis sighed. Great. Encouragement. He walked out of the small crowd and made his way to the cafeteria where he knew his friends met up every morning. Liam and Niall were holding hands across the table and talking. Louis internally cooed, loving romantic sappy stuff like that.

"Louis!" Niall called, making Liam turn around and they smiled. "Hey guys" louis smiled as he sat with the two. "I was worried that you wouldn't sit with us now that Zayn is back" Niall's smile faded as he spoke the words. "What? No way! You guys are my friends too!" Louis noticed Niall's smile return to his face. "So i really want to know; how did things go with Harry after we left?" Niall asked and Liam took interest.

He wanted to say that he completely forgotten about Harry, that Harry didn't have that big a hold on Louis. But Louis thought about Harry all weekend. Louis blushed. "Well i talked with Anne and she's lovely. Harry and I talked and;" louis had to pause as his smile grew. "...and he likes me. He actually likes me. He told me he wants to be my alpha." Louis had lost his thought and looked up to see Niall smiling and Liam smiling even bigger.

Zayn made his way over to the table and started talking to Liam, checking in to see how Louis went last week. Though the bell rang soon after and Louis mood had fallen. Harry wasn't here.

Liam and Niall walked off to their first class. Liam sat at his desk where Harry would usually accompany him and was curious as to where else Harry would be. If what Louis said was true, and considering what had happened with Louis and Brad on Friday, he thought Harry wouldn't miss today. And just as Liam gave up on thinking about it, none other than Harry walked through the door. He apologized to the as he took a seat, Liam could hear all the whispers and giggles coming from the beta and omega girls. Liam internally laughed.

"Why are you late?" Liam whispered as the lesson continued. "I slept in, i'm sorry. Did i miss much?" No not much. "Ok good". Liam notice Harry had an odd expression about him. Liam was curious. Harry looked worried yet calm, Liam couldn't put his finger on it. All he knew is that something wasn't right.

Louis, Niall and Zayn came out for first lunch, getting their food and going to the table that Louis had sat at the previous week. Louis had asked Zayn to give the boys a chance, that they could all be friends. Liam soon came and Harry was not far behind him. Louis couldn't help but smile, and was disappointed to see that the same smile did not cross Harrys face. Though he took his seat across from Louis none the less. When Harry saw Zayn sitting next to Louis his eyebrows furrowed. Zayn looked up to meet Harry's gaze. "Oh hey mate, I'm Zayn." He reached his hand out for a shake and hesitantly, it was grabbed by Harry's. "Zayn is back from his suspension. Him and Louis will sit with us now, Niall chirped in from the other side of Zayn, across from Liam. "Yeah. It's good to be back, now I can keep an eye on Louis." Zayn spoke with a chuckle. "Well Louis was doing great without you." Harry spat with annoyance clear in his tone. Zayn felt anger seep into the pit of his stomach. "Well not from what i heard, he almost got attacked by another alpha. Who was looking after him there, huh?!" Zayn's tone got deeper. Louis felt himself sink into the chair. "I was there. I protected him. You don't deserve him." Harry was leaning forward, and Liam tried hard not to interfere. "You don't know what I deserve. I've always been here for Louis. I'm his best mate." Zayn realised that that certain adjective may have been the wrong choice by the way Harry's eyes darkened. "He's mine." Harry growled, then got up and left. Louis wanted so bad to chase him, but he also had to make sure Zayn was okay.

Liam got up and ran after Harry. "Zayn..?" Louis regained his posture. "I should not have done that Lou. That was very stupid" Zayn looked toward Louis, who seemed confused. "Zayn is lucky Harry has a usual clam nature. Because if he didn't, Harry could have hurt Zayn for calling you his mate, even if its not the sort he intended." Niall spoke from the other side of Zayn. "Louis looked up at Zayn. If Harry still wanted louis, why was he being cold again?

Liam caught up to Harry, having to quicken his pace. "Harry would you slow down!" Liam Shouted as they neared the front doors of the school. "What?!" Harry stopped at the door as Liam caught up. "Harry you know he didn't mean it like that" Liam spoke sternly, watching what he said carefully. Harry sighed, letting out a huff of anger. "I know Liam." Liam watched Harry's expression soften back to the usual. Liam knew what Harry was going through. He experienced it himself.
When you find your omega, you can feel you whole body change. Everything you do, you make sure it benefits your omega. They become your whole world. But you also want to fight that feeling. You get scared, because you've never felt anything this strong before. It takes over you. Especially if your a male alpha and you've imprinted on a male omega. You're scared of what people might think.
Liam looked back at Harry who looked confused. "Whats happening Liam. Why am I being like this?" Harry looked at Liam with pleading eyes. "Because Harry. You're falling in love."