Part 15

The final school bell rang and Louis and Liam walk out of their class. "Whats your plans for the weekend?" Liam asked the omega, "Well, i don't really know, i'd like to spend it with Harry, but, i'm not sure. That depends on what he wants, too." Louis shrugged. "So, you're pretty serious about Harry then?" Liam asked, his eyebrow quirked up in curiosity. "Uh" Louis blushed at the question. Of course he was, he was deeply infatuated with Harry. He loved the way Harry protected Louis, and treated him with respect in the process. He loves Harrys smile, his soft lips, his kind eyes. The way he shakes his hair and places his fringe perfectly across his forehead. There was so much about the Alpha that he loved!

"Louis?" Liam asked a little louder to try and get Louis out of his daze. He smirked, he knew Louis and Harry had feelings for each other. He could see it in the both of them. "Oh uh, sorry Liam. I don't know if i'd say 'serious', or what that even means at this stage. But I do know that I like Harry a lot." Louis looked up at Liam with pink cheeks and he was smirking. Louis knew Liam knew something that he didn't. He wondered if Liam and Harry talk about this sort of thing too.

Niall came up to the two boys, hugging Liam from behind. "Hey Lou. Got plans for the weekend?" Niall asked walking between the boys. 'Uh no, not really." Louis shrugged as they exited the building. The car park was full of cars rushing desperately to get out of school. Louis saw his mother drive in and he bid goodbye to the other boys, having one last look around for Harry who wasn't anywhere to be seen.

**
(The pond in the woods.(below))

Harry sat at the pond where he came to only weeks earlier

Harry sat at the pond where he came to only weeks earlier. During spring time, the flowers bloomed and it was a beautiful sight. And he wanted to bring Louis here one day, and skinny dip and stare at the sky and lay in the flower bed and just be with Louis.
Life seemed more simple here, Harry liked it better that way. He glanced at his watch and realised school would have let out by now. And he didn't want to leave but he knew he should. He wanted to go see Louis.

Louis was sitting in his bedroom. He wondered why Harry wasn't in the parking lot this afternoon. Louis hoped he hadn't done anything to upset Harry. He laid on his bed and felt lonely. His mum had a late shift at work, leaving Louis alone till early morning. Louis knew how to cook, so he wouldn't starve. Well, he wasn't great like Gordon Ramsey, but he didn't nescisarlrly burn things. Louis was just about to pull out a book to read when there was a knock at the door. He made his way down the hall and to the front door, a smile making its way to his face when the open door revealed Harry was standing outside. "Harry come in" Louis smiled as Harry kissed his cheek and walked inside the house. "My mum is at work, so it's just us here." Louis cheeks pinked at the last four words he spoke.

"Oh okay, well, there's some place i'd like to take you before it gets dark." Harry informed. "Harry I don't have money to go out, and I will not let you pay for me either!" Louis sassily retorted to the alpha who now has raised brows and a smirk, surprised at how the little omega spoke so bossily at him. "Well No, it does not require money, its a little place out in the woods that i've been going to lately to think and relax." Harry replied calmly before standing, "And Louis" Harry walked to Louis and stood inches away from his face and he heard the omega's breath hitch. "I will take you out and pay for you if thats what I want to do. Do I make myself clear?" He spoke soft and calm at the omega. "Y-yes Harry" Louis breathed out. Harry smirked and rubbed the tip of his nose against the omegas nose.

"Now come on. It's not that far." Harry commanded. "How nice could a place in the woods be anyway?" Louis asked, putting on his shoes. "I think you'd like it. Its the prettiest little pond i've been to" Harry smiled pulling Louis' coat off the rack. "And it's not to far from here you say?" Louis asked smugly as Harry helped him into his coat. "Uh, no, its not far at all?" Harry uttered puzzled. "Well, i'd love to see it. But. Only if I get to show you something first." Louis smiled cheekily. Harry opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Louis. "It won't take long I promise." He opened his back door, not giving Harry a chance to reply.

The two boys enter Louis backyard. It doesn't have a fence at the far end, it just backs on to the forest. The mowed grass went along until it met the shrub.
Though it was a fairly big backyard. Not huge, but big enough to have a nice sized guest house out there. And there was a nice cosy paved area, along the neighbouring fence. The concrete created a path from the front of the guest house, to the back of the main house. They had a barbecue and fire pit surrounded with chairs under the cover of the back of the main house. It seemed perfect for entertaining.

Louis walked further down the yard to the shrub, and Harry could vaguely see a path, it looked like it hadn't been cut back in a while. Louis turned around and gave Harry a reassuring smile, he also offered Harry his hand, and Harry took it.

They pushed past the branches that were poking out onto their path. Louis' head turned and smirked at Harry when they came to a clearing that lead to..... the pond? Harry was confused. This is the pond he wanted to show louis? How did Louis know?

Louis chuckled, seeing the confused expression on Harry's face. "Harry this is also MY special place. It has been for a long time." Louis smiled at harry reassuringly. "How did you know that this is the place I was talking about?" Harry asked, sitting by the water. "Well as soon as you mentioned it was the 'prettiest little pond' that you'd seen, and that it was close by, I knew it had to be this one." Louis replied sitting next to Harry.

**

Louis and Harry look at the stars and lay on the soft grassy bed. The boys were talking about Louis' childhood, and how when louis was younger and his parents were fighting, he ran out his back door and eventually found himself at the pond. His father, left them not long after and he kept coming back to his special place for a long time after that.

"Louis I hope you know that I would never leave you like that" Harry said out of the blue. Louis didn't know whether to feel happy or sad at the alphas comment. "I believe you Harry, I really do." Louis rolled over and smiled at Harry. Harry rolled over also and they found themselves in the same positions that they were in at Harry's house, when they had a moment in his bed.

The reminder of their encounter made Louis' cock harden, much to his embarrassment. Harry bit his lip as if he were thinking the same thing. Harry ran his fingers through Louis hair, he praised the way the moonlight made Louis' eyes sparkle.

Harry inched closer and gently kissed Louis' neck. He made his way to his jaw and nibbled at it a little. Louis let out a quiet moan and he began to produce slick. Harry took one whiff and his pupils blew up and he groaned. Louis had just gone into heat.

Side Note:
I'm sorry it's been a little while. I thought I was over due for an update.
I've been working a fair bit on my other book which I think you guys would like too. You should all check it out.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EhVqGYKq9B