chapter 47 | the scene

(Alexis' POV)

I didn't think we would start filming the following day that we get the scripts, but apparently that's how it is for every EBE.

" Are you excited? " Olivia asked me as we were getting our makeup done. I nodded my head very softly and smiled.

" I feel like it's not even acting, I see the girls at school do this all the time. "

We were shooting 'Every Cheerleader Ever', where you had the rich cheerleader bullying the nerdy kid and then, she would need fall in love with him. Or when the cheerleader thought she was better than everyone, then the typical cheerleader and football player couple. (A/N: This shouldn't never be an idea for an EBE but I really had no other idea in my head. Sorry!)

For my scene, I was a cheerleader, Noah was going to be a captain of the football team and Courtney was the nerdy girl, crushing on the captain . I had to be a mean girl to Courtney and laugh at her attempting to flirt with him and then, fake flirt with Noah to rub it in her face.

" So who would you be ? " I asked Olivia. " Oh, I'm definitely the nerd. I can't flirt to save my life! " She tried to laugh but the makeup artist was doing her eyeliner.

" What? I don't believe you for a second! You're a total flirt with me and Court! " I said shocked at her answer. " That's cause you're my best girlfriends! It's normal. "

I didn't answer since another makeup artist was doing my lipstick.

" How about you? Who are you in high school right now? "

" I mean, back in the day, when I was in high school at the same grade as my age group, I was totally the flirt. But now that I'm with Shayne, I'm the nerd. " I remembered

" And now you're a cheerleader for the team and not flirting? This is a twist for most of athletes, isn't it? " She laughed. " I'm also taken so it's worst for them. "

" Alexis on set! " I heard Matt Raub yell. " Break a leg out there! Have fun! "

" Love you Liv, thank you!! " I said, getting out of my chair and running outside. We had to be outside because we needed a set of bleachers and I don't know why Smosh seemed to have that behind their building.

" It's the first take, so if you mess up, it's totally fine. " Matt told me. I nodded my head and saw Shayne behind the camera.

He gave me two thumbs up and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and sat down at the bleachers with some extras as cheerleaders, pretending to talk. Noah and Keith were on the bottom part of the seats, talking as two athletes from the team.

Quiet on set! In, 5,4,3..

" Did you see that touchdown I did?! "

" That's why I made you quarterback, bro. " Both athletes giving each other a bro fist.

Courtney came walking in and sitting beside Noah.

" Um, can I help you? " Noah sounded rude.

" I just, you, hum... sorry, I totally forgot my line, he has brocoli in his teeth. " Courtney laughed, pointing towards his teeth.

" I pretended not see it and continued with the scene! " We all laughed at Keith's response.

Take 2 : quiet on set, in 3,2,1...

" Did you see that touchdown I did?! "

" That's why I made you quarterback, bro. "

Courtney came back on set and she did her lines correctly this time, before they yelled cut.