chapter 9 | the party

(Alexis' POV)

Party! Party! Party!

It was finally friday, and I spent the day, setting up snacks and tables and chairs and stuff like that for later tonight.

At around, 6'o clock, I made my way to room to take my shower and get ready.

" Surprise! " I heard Anthony open the door. I love surprises, so of course I ran down the stairs towards the front door. " Hey. "

There stood Ian. The first time I was ever meeting him. He looked like a freaking... I don't even know; he didn't look real. The person who knows all of Anthony secrets and only found out about me few weeks ago, was standing infront of me.

" Oh my god, hi. " I said, quickly loosing my confidence. " I thought it'd be cool if he met you officially, before drunk Lexi. " Anthony chuckled.

Drunk Lexi is my nickname he used to give me back in my high school years. I'd always sneak back in at 2 am, drunk and always ended up throwing up in Anthony's room because I wanted to tell him that I loved him a lot.

" That's not a thing. Don't listen to him. " I said, reaching out for his hand to shake. " Alexis, right? " He said, shaking my hand. I nodded.

" It's nice to meet you, finally!! Anthony told me all about you. " He playfully slapped Anthony. " That's what I've tried to tell him! " I exclamed, jokingly.

He just rolled his eyes and made his way to the kitchen. " So, how do you like the new place? " Ian and I followed him. " It's big, that's for sure. But it's so spacious, I can always find a room to get away from Anthony. "

He laughed as he took more attention into the frames, the rooms as we walked towards the kitchen. It was pretty big.

" Hey, that's a cute picture. " He pointed out a hanging picture. I hadn't realised that it was up there. It was me and Anthony by a lake, skipping rocks, the first year we met.

" That was like 5 years ago, 6 maybe. " I smiled. " I can tell, Anthony has his emo haircut. " Ian said a bit loudly so he could hear him from the kitchen. " Ha. Ha. Ian. Nice one! " We both chuckled.

" I'm gonna order some takeout, you guys want anything? "

(Author's POV)

Not long after eating, the house started to fill up with Smosh members and crew, friends as the party started to gain more and more craziness.

No one questionned the pictures hanging on the wall of the random girl, no one realised it actually.

" Having a good time, Lexi? " Anthony yelled through the loud music, towards his now tipsy sister. " Timessss great. " She slurred her words.

" Maybe you drank enough, don't you think? " He said, removing the beer can from her hands. " No. Booooooo. Give it back. " She tried reaching for it from his hands.

" There you go. " Keith stole it out of his hands and handed it to her. " Let the girl live, man. It's friday, we've all worked real hard this week! Party up! " He exclamed and then went on to the beer pong table.

" He'ssssss cool. I'm gonna go hangsss out with him. " She swayed her way towards the group of people around the beer pong table.

" Is she okay? " Ian asked Anthony, sipping on his drink. " She's just drank a lot. " They looked at her from a distance. She was just watching people play before Noah said something into her ear, making her smile up at him.

" I'm not enjoying that. " Anthony told Ian. " Ease up a bit. Look, he just wanted to play beer bong on the same team. " Pam, Ian's girlfriend said as they saw Noah & Alexis took over one side of the beer pong table. " Come on, everything's fine. After that, we'll just take her to bed. Just have fun. " Ian reassured him.

Back at the beer pong table, it was Mari and Olivia vs. Noah and Alexis. Noah took the first shot, completly missing.

" Really thought you would be good, man. " She laughed at him. " I haven't played since Winter Games, give me a break! " He argumented, sipping on his beer can.

" With excuses like that, we might as well call you Wes! " Mari laughed as she shot. It landed into one of the glasses. Cheering can be heard from around the table, Wes' elmo laugh was heard too.

" Come on, Noah. Drink up! " Olivia pointed towards Noah. He took the cup and chugged it, tossing the cup to the side.

Mari threw another ball but this time she missed. " With a throw like that, no wonder you didn't take up any sports, cause you would be terrible at basketball! "

It turned into a rematch of Cocoa Pong, with the disses.

The game progressed, and the end game was that... the two youngest ones at the party drank all their cups as they were both terrible throwers.

" God, I need to sssssit down. " Noah chuckled, clinging onto Wes. " I'm Alexis, by the way. " She introduced herself happily to both of the guys. " Wes. " He readjusted Noah to stand properly.

" And this is drunk Noah " Wes said. " He's never been this drunk, honestly. " Making Alexis chuckle. " Anthony told me tha-" *hiccup* " Sorry, I get hiccups when I drink too fa-" *hiccup* "st. But here, I'll take him. "

She took Noah's arm and put it around her neck, Wes shifting his body towards her. " You got him? " She nodded. " He's as light as a feather! " She laughed.

Wes looked at her more precisely as he knew he was sure he seen her before.

" If anyone is looking for him, I'm gonna bri-" *hiccup* " bring him to one of the guest room. " She walked slowly, with Noah around her towards the hallways of doors.

" Youuuuuuuuu gotsss really small, Wesleyyy. " Noah slurred. " I'm no Wesley. " She tried to say, but it really came out as hiccups.

" Ugh. " She managed to open the door and stumble into the room, now her clinging onto Noah. She tried to balance their standing.

"  I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm GREAT. " Noah removed himself from her embrace and took a look at her. " You are not Wesss. You better than Wesssss. " He said, coming closer to her.

He moved forward as she backed up, closing the door behind them. Both now pressed agaisnt the door. Noah fiddled with the door handle, and then turned on the light.

" You definetly look better in the light. "