The help

I went to the small balcony and tried to get some fresh air. 
But the only thing I saw from there was the big building of Medcare.

So, I went back in.
It was eight o clock and I was feeling hungry once again so I ordered food.

Till 8:30, I winded up with the dinner and then decided to plan what next?

Soon enough...my phone rang, it was mom. Shit!

"Hello mom" I said after picking up.

"Hi honey how are things going, made some new friends?" she asked.

"Yes, I made many new friends, it is fun here, we are still on the train." I said.

"Okay, had  dinner?" she asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Hey listen Becky, today a beefy, young, handsome kid came looking for you.  You know him?" she said.

Who was it? Possibly Derek.
Haha! Beefy?

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said that he was a friend of yours. And wanted to talk to you." she said.

"And you told him that I was off on a camp?" I asked.

I hit my forehead with the left palm.

"Cool, I think he won't come again." I said.

"Yeah! I also think so." said my mom.

"So how are the preparations for the party going on?" I asked to change the topic.

"Oh great, I ordered the supplies. Now I think that you should enjoy. Bye." she said.

"Bye and yes, mom, don't call me tomorrow. Phones are forbidden on this camp and plus there won't be signal at heights." I said.

"Well noted, daughter." she laughed.

I laughed too and then hung up. 
Oh I felt so light and happy after taking to my mom.

"Okay Becky, you need to plan." I said and sat completely on the bed.

I sure can't do this without help. But who would help me?

1) My mom.

If I told her "Mom I am  pregnant."
"What? How did this happen?" she would scream on top of her voice and then make a lot of fuss about it.
But when she will get to know that I already broke up with Derek, she would no less than Lyssa herself. (Lyssa is a Greek Godess of anger and rage) 

She wouldn't throw me out of the house, because I was her only child but sure she would stop talking to me which would make an even bigger punishment.

Though I didn't like talking to her but I can't imagine how would I live without talking to my mother forever?

So telling mom was not a great idea.

I could still keep it as a back up plan.

2) Derek.

He is the only person alive who knows this bad news.
So would I tell him "Derek I need your help to get rid of this baby."

No way. I will not ask him for a favor.
He meant nothing to me now. The way he reacted when I asked him to come with me to the doctor only makes me go mad.
I wan't to punch on his nose. Even when I am not considered as a violent person.
Asking him means accepting your failure. Which I would never accept.

So I decided to drop off the idea of Derek and move on to the next.

3) Melly.

She has been my best friend for the last two years.

No one knows me better than her. She was a person with whom I had shared secrets that I never imagined that I would tell to anyone.

If I told her "Melly, I am pregnant."

At first she would joke on it as she won't take me seriously.
"Oh!!! Where is your baby bump?" she would laugh and giggle.
But when she sees the serious look on my face, she would stop all the nonsense and ask 
"What? Seriously?" she would have said.

She would be ready to help me in any way she can.
But the problem was that she could not keep things to herself.
Even if I told her not to tell anyone, she couldn't resist telling Rowan, who would ultimately speak to Derek and get me in trouble.

So even telling Melly was no less than a danger.

Who else could help me?

After thinking for many minutes, a name flashed in my mind.

Yes... why didn't I think of it earlier?

I sat straight and called Micheal.

"Hey, I was just waiting for your call. Is everything fine?" he asked.

"No, Mike, I need your help and I want to talk to you right now." I said.

He could catch up with the pain in my voice.

"I am coming to your place right now." he said.

"I am not home. I ran away." I said to lay emphasis on how much serious the problem was.

"Why? Where are you, then?" he asked.

I gave him the address and he said "Stay there, I am coming right now." 
Then he hung up.

I laid on the bed thinking what a good person Mike was.
Finally I had hope. And if this doesn't work, I would live no longer. Though it was a coward's way out.

I waited until he arrived at 10:15.