In the Dark Alley

I took support from the wall and let out a sigh. I was so glad that I wore sneakers and not heels.

"Common, are you going to give up?"  he asked.

"I am not giving up, there are stones in my shoes." I said shaking my shoe to get the pricking stones out.

He said nothing but stood in front of me like a giant figure. Staring at me with a sexy expression.

"Ah! I am exhausted. I cycled a lot today." I said.

"You cycle?" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, actually I don't have my license yet. Failed the test." I smiled and said.

"Oh, I can teach you how to drive. I am an expert in that." he smiled.

"Yeah I saw it." I said rolling my eyes.

"I can lift you" he said again in a seductive voice "Only if you want" he clarified.

"You won't be able to. I am very heavy." I said.

"And I am very strong. Don't under estimate my power." he said.

"Only I know how much I weigh." I said.

"Are you challenging me? I can run all way to the car with you on my back." he said.

"HMM.. but..." 

Before I could say something, his one hand was on my shoulder and the other on my thighs.

Then with a sudden force, I was lifted against the gravity.

"Put me down Derek, you may get hurt. Day after tomorrow is your match." I said and kicked my legs in air.

He started walking and said "I don't care about the match, we are already in the finals, even if we lose. Wow you weigh like paper." he smiled.

My face was just inches away from his and the temptation to touch those pink lips was hard to resist. I had to figure out a way to get down.

Then we reached a junction.

"Hmmm which way.." Derek said thinking deeply.

Both the paths looked the same. Dark and Creepy.

"I guess this way." he said and chose a path.

"Put me down, now" I commanded rather than said.

"Okay, okay calm down." he said and placed me down.

In the process, my T shirt lifted bit and his hand brushed along my waist.

A tingling sensation made me giggle.

"Whoa you are ticklish" he said and started tickling my tummy.

"Haha... stop it Derek...hehe...no, don't do it." I said and he made me laugh a lot.

When he saw that I was out of breath, he stopped.

"Phew, you could have killed me." I said getting back to normal.

"I am not homicidal. You can trust me." he winked.

"Seriously? I don't think so." I smiled back and then we proceeded on the way,

It wasn't long, after that we saw a group of four big muscular men standing in the alley, only a few meters away from us.

Once my mother told me, rather warned me not to go near such people as they were thieves or kidnappers.

"Derek, I think we should go the other way." I whispered so the men couldn't hear us.

"No, this is..." he was about say that one of the men saw us.

"Hey, look, we got company." he said to the others and all of them proceeded towards us.

"Just hold on" Derek whispered and we paused on the path.