Exam fever

Just a couple of funny videos. 

Enjoy and do watch them

So next day Melly came to my place sharp at 10 and I left with her.

Once I told her the address and she started driving, she asked

"Who is this guy anyway?"

"You don't know Micheal, the topper guy who sits on the last bench, the one with blue eyes and a studious face. Wears black framed glasses and..." 

"Dude, I know how he looks. I am asking how do you know him?" she said stopping me at once.

"We are friends. We exchange notes and study together." I said.

"I guess it is 'just friends'. Nothing more." she said looking at me.

"Yeah, of course. What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said and focused on the road.

I narrated the entire incident of what happened on my dinner date and showed her the ring.

She got excited and said "Man, you are on the verge of loosing virginity." 

"I know. It feels kind of weird though." I said.

"There isn't anything weird in it." she said.

"Hope you are right" I said and asked her to park in front Micheal's villa.

Both of us got out of the car. Melly's expression on seeing the villa was predictable.

"Whoa, this guy looks super rich." she said as we went in.

"He is" I said and rang the bell.

Micheal answered.

"I have got company" I said and entered in.

They both greeted each other and we started studying. 

But the task wasn't an easy one with Melly around me.

She was a distraction. Since we were best friends, it was obvious that we would talk and gossip. And enjoy the entire time.

Plus we had such a beautiful place around us. No one was there to stop us.

When the day ended, all three of us stood right where we started. We made no academic progress. 

"Melly, get the car, I will be right there." I said and send her since I wanted to have a word with Micheal.

"I am sorry Mike. My mom insisted to bring her with me." I apologized.

"No, I understand you. Moms are over protective and especially when it comes to daughters. But I don't think that we can study this way." he said.

 "You are right. Why don't we study at my place?" I suggested.

"Cool, only if she won't be there." he smiled.

"I'll get rid of her" I smiled back.

Then we walked to Melly's car and I said bye to him.

"That guy was nice and kind of shy." she said.

"I know." I said and looked out of the window.

Thinking what was going to happen next. The tension of the coming exams affected my sleep and the recent contact with Derek affected my studies.

Though I wasn't seeing him anymore but I wasn't able to forget the kiss. He actually ruled my dreams. Whenever I laid down to fetch some rest, his thoughts made it impossible.

Many a times, my thoughts wavered to him while studying. I was seeing his images everywhere in my textbook. 

A time came  when I wanted to go and talk to a psychiatrist. But I was strong enough to control myself.

Now this was the actual reason why I liked studying with Micheal. 

With him around, I could see nothing else but my book.

Derek and Micheal had an  opposite effect on me. One made me feel my heart and the other my brain.

If you ask me, Who is better?

I won't have a reply.

But yes, the only thing that knows what is about to happen next is time.