Return

Then next day when I woke up, I found that Derek was already awake. He wasn't in the room though.

I found out that I was fully clothed and a white blanket was draped around me. The curtains were drawn and the door was also closed which left the room in complete darkness.

I tried to get up but my back ached badly.
"Ow..ouch" I let out a cry while trying to get up.
Felt liked someone had ripped off a part of me.
Anyhow I managed to get up and stretch. It felt much better then.

I turned on the side lamp and glanced at the wall clock. It said 11 AM.

Shit! I overslept. I switched the lamp off.

Keeping a hand on my back I tottered to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the big mirror. Staring my own image.
'Yay! you are not a virgin anymore.' It said to me.
I smiled and washed my face twice with cold water.

When I got up again, I lifted my top and turned back. 
There were a few red rashes on my back and a few marks of fingernails. I wondered when did they get there. Rest the cause of pain was the side effect of sex.

I brushed, got out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Still trotting.

I found Derek sitting in the living room with a coffee mug in his left hand.

"Morning sweetheart." he said on seeing me.

"Morning" I said and sat on the sofa. "Phew.." I let out a sigh of relief after covering miles of distance from the bedroom to the living room.

"Is everything okay?" Derek asked.

"Yes, just my back is paining badly" I said.

"Happens. I had a very tough time recovering from my first time sex hangover." he  said.

I didn't say anything but smiled.

"Let me make you some coffee" he said and disappeared in the kitchen.

I took the newspaper and started reading. A few images from last night flashed in front of me which made me blush.

Derek brought my coffee and asked "So what do we do today?" 

"Go back" I said.

"As you say." he said.

"I must get home before mom and dad. There are too many things to be taken care of" I explained.

"I understand." he said.

Then for a time being, there was silence.
Birds chirping was all that could be heard.

"Becky answer me one thing. And don't lie." he said.

I turned to him and nodded.

"Did you like what happened last night?" he asked.

"Yes of course. Why are you asking?" I asked feeling surprised that why was he asking such a question.

"No, I mean it didn't look like I forced anything on you. Right?" he asked.

"Not at all" I answered.

"Nice" he said and bent forward to kiss me.

He tasted like coffee. Yum...

Then we had over breakfast, packed our stuff and got ready to leave. 
I did something mischievous. When Derek went downstairs while packing his bag, I slipped my bikini into his luggage.
Also the thing was that I can't keep it with me. So it was a double benefit.

As everything was set, we hit the roads.

We didn't talk much through the journey as both of us were tired.
I turned on the radio and they played some funk music such as "I feel good".
Then when we reached my place, I got off  and he carried my luggage indoors.

Before leaving, we had a short goodbye kiss and he promised to call me later.

After he left, I unpacked, did some household and rested. In the evening I invited Melly to my place.

It was 7:30 when she was bouncing on my bed, desperate to know every single detail. But I wasn't going to tell her.

I told her a few things and that was it.
She was happy and said "Told you that it was fun"

"But don't you get anything of this sort?" I said showing her the nail marks and rashes.

"Well such things depends on your other half. You can't do anything." she said.

Then we enjoyed a bit and then went to sleep as I was hell tired. I didn't get any call from Derek. I guess he too was exhausted after driving for hours.

Next morning once again it was only Melly and me. I felt much better. 75% of my pain was gone.

We had our holidays for three more weeks. Which meant we had more than enough time to kill.

I texted Derek, saying that I will call him later as I din't wanted to talk to him in front of Melly.

Once she left at 7 in the evening, I called him.

We had a cute and a short conversation. He joked about how his maid judged him after finding a bikini in his baggage.

After our encounter, both of us felt even more attracted and couldn't wait to do it again. Yes, I was getting a bit addicted to him now. 

By 8:30, my parents returned and I didn't give them a clue that I disappeared for two complete days.

We had a nice family dinner before I went back to bed again. Still thinking about Derek.

If you liked this chapter, do not forget to hit vote.