Loosing Virginity

Enjoy a steamy song before a steamy chapter.

Warning: Extremely explicit content inside.

As we entered the house, both of us were starving badly.

"I'll get a quick shower" I said and went upstairs. He also went to do the same in the room, adjacent to ours.

When I stepped out, I was wearing a loose, grey colored short top and a black colored linen shorts.

I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen.

The same schedule from the last night was repeated till we were finished cleaning, the vessels.

Then both of us went to the living room.

I sat on the sofa. He disappeared somewhere and then returned with a glass bottle in his hands.

"Cote Du Marisule champagne, the most expensive bottle on Earth. 1.2 million dollars. My dad's favorite, he always keeps it in stock." he said in a robotic voice.

"Oh! bring it on man" I said and sat upright.

He pulled out two glasses from the liquor cabinet and came to me.

"But I must say that I am a very bad drinker. Once I get high, no one in this world can handle me." I said.

"Don't worry, I won't let you reach that point." he smiled again.

"Cool." I said as he opened the cap and poured it in the glasses.

Glass 1.

Glass 2.

Glass 3.

Glass 4.

God the thing was the most delicious thing I had ever consumed.

When I went for the bottle for the fifth time, Derek lifted it before me. 

"That's it" he said and got up with the bottle.

"That was cruel." I said looking up at him.

"You didn't wanted to get drunk. Right?" he said.

I huffed my face and sat straight. Derek went back to the cabinet which wasn't far away from the sofa.

I could see his back. So giant and sexy. I guess it was the time, I was a bit drunk and couldn't hold on for any longer.

I stood on the sofa and shouted "Catch me" then I ran all the way to the extreme handle and dived in air.

Luckily Derek turned and got me.

Without wasting any time, I pressed my lips against his.

He didn't let me have more champagne, so now I was going to taste it from his lips.

He pressed his tongue against my lips but I didn't let him in.

'TEASE HIM' Melly had instructed me.

But then he turned around, crashing my back to the liquor cabinet. 

'Ah!' I let out a soft cry. Giving him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

As our tongues danced playfully, we staggered our way to the stairs.

None of us wanted to break the rhythm.

Derek was still holding me in his arms. With my legs wrapped around his waist.

Slowly he walked upstairs. It took us five minutes to cover the short distance to  our bedroom.

Then when we entered in, he placed me down. I closed the bedroom door and he turned on the side lamps. Even the balcony door was open.

Then he returned back to me and our tongues met again. Sending a wave of pleasure to the junction between my legs.

We kissed and walked to the bed and I laid down, still kissing.

Derek got up and removed his T shirt. I too removed mine and threw it on the floor.

Then he came back to me and unhooked my bra.

"There is too much light" I complained. Thinking about that I was going to get completely naked.

He switched off the side lamps and moonlight filled the room.

He placed one hand on my thigh and other on my back bringing his face closer to me. I could see that he too had bottled up his desire.

Then he kissed my neck and grabbed my breasts.

"Not so hard please." I cried. Why should I not speak when it was my first time?

"Sorry" he whispered.

He kissed my nipples and slowly moved up to my collarbone. Then gradually he moved to my chin and finally landed on my lips.

After kissing for a few minutes, he got hold of my shorts and pulled them down along my panties. Soon they were added to the cloth pile lying on the ground.

Okay, so now I was completely naked. He got up and removed his shorts and underwear.

I stared at him. Never had I ever seen a naked man before. He stared back at me standing in his naked glory. Oh! he looked so amazing.

He returned back to me and continued kissing. Slowly moving down and down.

"Wow, you are so wet" he said when he reached my belly button.

I wasn't just wet, but soaked.

He bent and brought his face closer between my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting half up.

"Going down." he said.

"Down where?" 

"Down there" he said rolling his eyeballs.

I didn't ask much and laid back with my eyes closed. 
It isn't possible to describe the next ten minutes. How his tongue danced making my legs jelly.
I fully lost the track of time until his finger poked inside me.

"Ouch! Careful" I cried in pain.

He smiled and came up to kiss me. Which was completely weird considering the fact where his tongue had been a few seconds ago.

Then, I could feel his manhood poking between my legs.
"I have protection" he ensured before entering me.

Though I must admit that his tongue felt better. But if this is what is called sex, who was I to change its definition? My mind wandered off for some time.

Why didn't I listen to Melly earlier. This was freaking awesome. Why don't people do it all the time?

Come back in time Becky, there is a man inside you. His pace increased and I dugged my nails on his shoulder. 

After a few minutes, I could feel his shoulder spasm and he laid flat on top of me.

What was that? Was he done? But I was still unfinished. This was cheating.

"Derek, I am not yet done" I said.

He looked up at me and smiled before going down again.

Five minutes later, I moaned out loud. My legs jerked and then my entire body as a wave of pleasure swept through me. I squeezed his face between my legs.

Then he came up again and kissed me once on my left cheek and laid by my side.

I turned and cuddled him till the time both of us fell asleep.

If you liked the chapter, do not forget to vote and comment.
If you are feel like revolting, curse me in the inbox and not in here, please.