Book 1: Chapter 50

Emma stretched as she walked out of her tent the next morning. She found Ryder leaning against a tree with Leafeon, Purrloin on his lap. Frogadier was leaning against his right arm with his head on Ryder's shoulder. Raikou laid on his legs snoring as the group slept. Ho-oh laid partly on the ground and her head rested on her trainers other shoulder.

    Smiling she ran a hand through her hair. She noticed Monferno fast asleep in the tree above them. Bunnelby was in his arms and fletchling curled up on his head. To the other side of the tree leaned Grovyle and Bisharp with Absol curled up between the two. Cranidos slept beside Absol and Zorua slept on top of Raichu. 

    Emma giggled as she walked over towards the group before leaning down to look at them all a bit closer. Her eyes fell onto Ryder's right hand as she noticed it was wrapped in some type of bandage. Her smile disappeared and she knelt down attempting to lean forward and take his hand. Raikou's eyes opened and he looked up at her for a moment before huffing a breath and laying back down.

    Taking Ryder's hand he jolted scarring all the pokemon awake as he winced from the pain waking him up.

    "Oh god, Ryder. I'm so sorry." Emma stated.

    "It's okay." Ryder whispered as he reached up with his good hand and rubbed his eyes. The pokemon got off of him as he got to his feet.

    "What happened?"

    "It's nothing. Come on let's get ready for everyone else." Ryder stated as he walked over and began to set up the table. Emma smiled and began to help him by gathering the chairs.

    "Morning." Izzy stated as she sort of crawled out of her tent as Raichu woke up. Setting down Zorua she trotted over to where her trainer was. Izzy patted the pokemon on the head. Gathering more pots and setting them up as the pokemon began to rise.

    Half of the pokemon took off into the woods to gather berries as others began to help Emma, Ryder and Izzy.

    "Morning Izzy." Ryder stated as the young girl fixed her pajama shirt.

    "What are we making?" Izzy asked as Jack climbed out of is tent as Zorua jumped up into his arms.

    "Something with the berries the pokemon bring back." Emma stated as Jack grabbed the bag of pokemon food as Grovyle grabbed the bowls and began to set them out.

    "That sounds like a good plan." Jack said as he began to pour out the food. After a few minutes the pokemon that left returned with their hands full of berries. They piled all the fruit in the center of the camp, as Emma began to pick some of the fruit out.

    "Ryder?" Izzy asked as she walked over to him.

    "Yes?"

    "Can we finish our battle?" Izzy questioned.

    "Of course we can."

    "Jack can you find some oran berries in the pile for me?" Emma asked as she began to boil water and digging things out of her bag. Jack set down the bag of pokemon food and then began to dig through the pile of berries.

    "Okay." Ryder stated as he and purrloin set up across from Izzy and Raichu. Frogadier grabbed the set down bag of food and began to fill the rest of the bowls.

    "Alright, Raichu wild charge." Izzy stated as Raichu rushed forward electricity surging around her. Purrloin flicked her tail before jumping out of the way of the attack. Raichu screamed to a halt as the electricity stopped.

    "Focus punch." Izzy yelled. Raichu jumped forward her hands glowing.

    "Iron tail." Purrloin swung her tail out striking Raichu in the stomach. Raichu stumbled backwards a bit before shaking herself and giving a call.

    "Thunderbolt." Electricity surged from Raichu striking down in the area where Purrloin was.

    "Night slash." Purrloin rushed forward striking Raichu once before Izzy called out dig. Raichu dug into the ground as Purrloin looked around the surrounding area.

    "Don't make it easy." Ryder shouted as Purrloin began to move. Raichu broke through the ground sending purrloin flying into the air.

    "Thunderbolt!" the electricity seared from Raichu's cheeks. Striking purrloin before she even got close to the ground. The smoke began to filter from her body as she crashed to the ground with a thud.

    "Purrloin!" Ryder yelled. Purrloin's eyes opened and she pushed herself to her feet swaying. After a moment she collapsed to the ground unconscious. Ryder rushed over to purrloin picking her up as the devious pokemon looked up at her trainer.

    "You did great." Raichu rushed over to Izzy and jumped into her arms knocking her to the ground as the two hugged.

    "Good job, Raichu!" Izzy laughed as raichu nuzzled her.

    "You both did well." Jack stated as he walked over to his sister and ruffled her hair as she laughed.

    "Emma once breakfast is done, do you want to finish our battle?" Jack asked as Emma smiled nodding her head.

    "Of course."

    "Morning guys." Ryder called. He noticed the other four starting to crawl out of their tents as he grabbed his coat, pulling it on. Ash and pikachu were rubbing their eyes. Bonnie and dedenne walked over to where the other pokemon were. Clement yawned and waved at the others as Serena rushed over to Emma all excited about the morning.

    "You guys wake up early." Clement stated. Emma laughed as monferno grabbed a bowl from the table and walked over with it as bunnelby walked up behind him. Scooping some of the food from the pot she put it on the bowl. Bunnelby exchanged the empty one with the full one that monferno was holding. Bunnelby then proceeded back over to the table. Setting the bowl down as Grovyle grabbed another and handed the empty one over.

    "I love how your pokemon help you guys prepare." Serena stated as Frogadier walked beside Ryder as he set down Purrloin by her bowl. Leafeon trotted over and sat down beside purrloin as Frogadier began to help with the bowls as well.

    "Come on guys lets help." Ash said as everyone began to help out. Once everything was set out and arranged the group sat down, beginning to eat.

    "So you guys heading to Lumiouse today?" Clement asked.

    "Yah it's going to be fun." Izzy stated as Bonnie nodded with her.

    "I wish you the best of luck fighting Ramos." Ryder stated as Ash looked up at him his mouth full.

    "Thanks." Ash said once he swallowed his food. A faint rumble echoed through the area and the group fell silent.

    "Team rocket?" Ash asked as they all shrugged.

    "Maybe?" Clement stated as he got to his feet. "This early though?" A small box flew into the group from the forest.

    "Scatter!" Emma yelled as everyone got to their feet and rushed away from the box as smoke filled the area.

    "What the!" Clement screamed. "That's not like them." He yelled as Izzy rushed to him. When the smoke cleared it was Clement and Izzy in the area with only a few of the pokemon remaining.

    "Jack!" Izzy shouted as Raichu rushed over to her.

    "Rai!"

    "Bonnie!" Clement shouted. "Where did they all go?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much is happening in this chapter. I know, its a lot to take in. Also hey guys, again if you want me to split this into two different stories then just say. Otherwise I will pick back up in two days for the next update. Like I said it's going to be a really long story, although I am getting near the end of writing it.