Book 1: Chapter 47

"Izzy!" Emma screamed as the two rushed in front of her knocking the bowl she was holding to the ground.

"Sorry, Emma." Emma was beat red with anger causing Ryder and Jack to stop their practice. Zorua looked up from where he was sleeping next to Absol and Raikou. Cranidos looked at them confused as Leafeon cocked his head to the side looking at the two females. Bunnelby was covering his eyes with his ears as fletchling did the same with his wings. Monferno was laughing and Frogadier, Bisharp and Grovyle were reclining in the sun. Ho-oh bathed in the sunlight as Rayquaza flew through the clouds.

"This is the second time in the past two days." Emma shouted swinging her fists. Raichu rushed behind its trainer watching the other. Izzy lowered her head as Jack and Ryder walked over to them.

"Take it easy, Emma." Ryder stated trying to get the woman to calm down.

"No. I will not calm down!" Emma yelled.

"It was an accident and no one got hurt." Jack commented as Cranidos stomped over to his trainer. Leafeon walked over to where Purrloin sat curled up beside Frogadier. He sat down making himself comfortable.

"But it keeps happening. Izzy you shouldn't even be running around by the food." Emma snapped.

"I'm sorry." Izzy stated as she shifted her feet.

"See she's sorry." Ryder said as he tried to lay a hand on Emma's shoulder only to have his hand smacked away.

"And you two are always practicing. Can't you ever do anything else!" She yelled catching them both off guard.

"We are jus-" Emma screamed before storming off.

"What's the deal with her?" Jack asked as Ryder huffed a breath.

"I'll go see." Ryder stated as he followed after her as Frogadier got up and stopped his trainer.

"Froga."

"Wait, you want to go?" Ryder asked as Frogadier nodded he looked over at Monferno who was still laughing. Forming a water pulse in his hand, he fired it at the fire monkey hitting it in the chest. Roaring a challenge monferno charged over to where Frogadier stood. The frog only pointed in the direction Monferno's trainer went.

Monferno calmed realizing his trainer had left. Monferno followed the direction that Frogadier pointed.

"Good thinking." Ryder stated as Frogadier nodded. Monferno followed the trail he assumed his trainer had taken. He stopped looking around the forest for a few moments before seeing her sitting down on a rock. Walking up to her, he climbed onto the rock behind her.

"Ferno?" Monferno asked getting his trainer to look up at him.

"I know... I over reacted. I mean, I'm the one that does all the work. I just... I don't know." Emma whispered. Monferno looked around the forest before seeing something in a tree. Jumping down from the rock, he clambered up the tree grabbing the oran berry. Scurrying back down he walked in front of Emma offering the berry to her.

She smiled as she took the berry from the monkey and offered her other hand to him.

"Thanks Monferno." She whispered as he took her hand and climbed back up onto the rock sitting down beside her. "I would like to be asked to battle to." She stated as she took a bite of the berry. Monferno listened for a few minutes to the woods before he grabbed her hand and pulled her off the rock.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked as the fire pokemon pulled her back towards the camp. Izzy, Jack and Ryder had set the table and put everything together by the time they got back. Monferno stopped outside of the camp before striking his chest a few times and shouting.