Book 1: Chapter 52

"Lucario!" N yelled as he chased after the aura pokemon as it rushed out of the hospital room. Its eyes were locked on the door at the end of the hall as it pulled its arms up in front of it, before ramming through. 

    N rushed after the pokemon as it broke out of the building. Lucario took off into the forest after what, he could only guess. Pulling a pokeball from his side he tossed it into the air as out came Archeops as he took off after the other pokemon. Zoroark rushed beside him as the two ran after the fighting type.

    "I wonder what he sensed." N asked as he glanced down at Zoroark as the pokemon rushed ahead faster than he was. Grabbing the master ball from his side he tossed it into the air.

    "We need to cut him off." N stated as the legend flew beside him. Jumping onto the pokemon's neck he let the vast white pokemon soar over top the trees. It took them a few mintes before catching up to the aura pokemon. Stopping in front of Lucario, N looked down at the pokemon as it huffed for breath.

    "You can't go rushing off." N said as he recalled Archeops and Zoroark.

    "I know what I sensed!" Lucario snarled. "He's in danger and it's my job to protect him."

    "Your job is to protect your trainer. My job is to keep him safe." N stated as he slipped off of Reshiram's neck and walked over to Lucario.

    "But I can-"

    "What happens if someone sees you?" N snapped as Lucario looked at the ground, grumbling to himself.

    "I'll make sure they won't." Lucario said as he looked up at the green haired man.

    "I don't trust it. If what you said was true, I don't know who we can trust."

    "What does the bomb have anything to do with this!" Lucario yelled. Lucario's eyes looked up to the sky as the black appendages on his head rose. N following the pokemon's gaze looked up at the sky seeing the green coloring of the legendary dragon.

    "What's Rayquaza doing here?" N asked as he climbed onto Reshiram. "Go back to the safe house, Lucario. I will be back in a few minutes." N stated as he tapped Reshiram on the side as the dragon took off into the air.

    Lucario looked over his shoulder in the direction of the safe house before huffing a breath. Without a single hesitation, he rushed forward deeper into the forest. It was his job after all. He already failed once, he couldn't fail again.

    The bushes flew past him as he zigzagged around the trees his sense's picking up on the aura that he knew well. He was still rather far away from it but that wouldn't deter him as he kept his pace strong. Ignoring the many cuts and scrapes that littered his body. It's been months since the explosion but he could still feel them as if they were new.

    Shaking his head he pushed the thought out of his mind as he swerved around a rock before coming to a halt. He glanced around the area as he closed his eyes, reaching out to make contact with the aura. After a few moments he got an answer, before rushing off again.

    "Lucario is everyone out?" Auster asked as he knelt beside the bomb. The two had already tried to get it out many times. Then after failing he ordered an immediate evacuation.

    "I believe so." Lucario stated in Auster's mind. "Wait?" Lucario said as he felt an aura above them.

    "Where?" Auster questioned as Lucario rushed off with his trainer following behind. Rushing up the stairs they broke into the upper part of the factory. Seeing five people in red standing there.