Last Chapter

And I felt...

I felt like all the nerves of my body trigger at a same second causing shivering through out my body.

I never knew that just mere touch of our loved ones can felt this much right to our souls.

The piece of cloth which I was holding suddenly dropped down from my hand and I immediately felt so much conscious about myself.

I was feeling shy.
Yeah!that would the best word to describe what I was feeling right now.

I just wanted to hide somewhere....that doesn't mean I wasn't ready or excited for things which will come...but it just that I really don't know what to do...how to do...
Hell...
I was  nervous as a hell...

And the great Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi found out the greatest solution to hide...

I immediately hugged Shivaay so tightly that he couldn't able to see what he probably enjoying!

How stupid you are!!!

Immediately my mind frown as I felt by my stupid act our bodies met with each other in a such a way that even air couldn't pass through it.

I smiled at my own as I felt his grip became more tighten.

I just closed my eyes.

His hands were running through my hairs.

After a minute or so he picked me up in his arms and we headed to the bed.

My eyes were still close when he made me lie down on the bed.

He was caressing my hairs then kissed on my forehead.

Our eyes met which was filled with so much love for each other.

After so much struggle,so much pain, and suffering finally it's our time to make a love which we were craving from so many years.

I cupped both his cheeks by my hands and moved my head up, more closer to him.

I placed my tempting lips on his.

Our lips met and started moving in the perfect sync.

And then I really couldn't say it clear that when we were totally lying down without clothes.

In beginning I was still feeling shy but in a minute or so everything felt so right.

He moved forward and placing wet kisses of love on my neck and then further down and down.

I never felt so much good about my own self or never felt so much love about my own self before he made me feel it.

He hover over me and looked deep in to my eyes with so much admiration.

I again pecked his lips in response to I'm totally made for him only for him.

He played with my wet area through his tongue causing unknown sensations.

Then he kissed all over their causing more wetness in my core.

And then slowly he entered into me I closed my eyes and he placed his lips on mine.

He further moved inside after few seconds or so....

And then came the final moments when we finally became one by all means.

When

Our souls and body became one.

When

Our love win over the all flaws of human mind.

...

Our love came out and shine over the all emotions, it's now beyond eternity.

...

Our love was like an Earthquake
Unpredictable,
Dangerous,
Deathly hurtful,
...
W

ho had Betrayal and Broken
us apart

But the dark,hard part is over
We realize how lucky we truly are.

...

Finally, Our wounds from
Betrayal and Broken pieces
Healed by Love.