Love

As the morning crept in and so was Shivaay consciousness...

He opened his eyes lazily only to find Sanyukta sound asleep on his chest..
He doesn't know why but his heart beat fastened by the amount of intimacy they were sharing....

In spite of being married, Shivaay never tried to come close to her or forced her in this relationship...

He always knows that love need no approval..

He wanted to be loved, loved by her but only when she wanted to, only when Anika will say those magical words to him but sometimes he feel that he is much into this marriage than she!!!!.

He trusted her but still there is some void in their relationship.

Shivaay looked at her innocent but serene face, he don't want to disturb her sleep so he didn't tried moving. He again lied on the bed just looking at her.

Couple of hours passed when Anika finally waked up, her eyes directly laid on the man in front.

Anika finally pulled herself from his embrace realizing that he is wide awake.

"Shivaay , mujhe uthaya kyu nahi", she sounded angry to which Shivaay chuckled.

"Because you look beautiful while sleeping and I wanted to admire this isliye", Shivaay said looking at her intently.

Anika didn't know when his word became so much impactful on her.

She never ever care about anyone compliment before but why now his compliment are making her giddy, wanted him to not stopped complimenting her.

"Ha ha bas ho gaya mujhe maska maarna(Applying Butter), I am still angry on you, apna dhyan nahi rakh saktey !!!mujhe pareshan karna jaruri hai?? ?kuch ho jata toh..."Anika said as tear made their way through her eyes...

Shivaay never experienced so much care for him by anyone not by his own parent . He felt overwhelmed and the notion of being so much to someone and that to which he love is beyond any emotion...

He wipes her tear with his palm and pulled her in a tight hug, she too hugged him tightly dipping her head in his chest.

That hug changed many emotions, clear so much in their heart.

Shivaay realized that she too loves him and Anika other side who was screaming about her love for Shivaay is becoming more loud and clear...

*********************************

Days passed with Anika taking care of Shivaay with all her heart this time , she never even make Shivaay moved an inch from his bed. This all didn't go well with Reyansh but he chooses to keep quit for the moment...

Anika started falling for her husband more and more, she loved how dreamily he stared at her, how he admired her.

"I love you Anika", Shivaay said looking at Anika who was feeding him soup.

Anika could feel butterfly in her stomach, she blushed profusely not able to look at him.

"I know you don't love me Anika", Shivaay said from nowhere which make Anika looked at him, her heart twisted listening to him.

"Shivaay aisa kyu bol rahe ho"

"Because I know Anika ", He said with a smile which didn't reach his eyes and walked inside the washroom leaving Anika dawned in guilt...

It was evening and Shivaay had not seen Anika after their morning conversation, he got an idea that she would be sad . He cursed himself and started looking for her. He walked down the stair where he saw the shock of his life...

Anika was standing with red backless saree and a wet hair. She was looking at Shivaay with a seductive smile.

She slowly takes her step towards Shivaay , her each step makes Shivaay inner groaned in temptation...

Finally she was so close to him that Shivaay's mouth opened a little looking at her wet hair is nothing but making him more turned on.

Anika leaned toward him...

"I love you too"-She confessed.

Shivaay's eyes were closed and remain so even when she confessed, he doesn't want it to be dream...

"I know I am a horrible wife,
but Shivaay trust me whenever anything happen to you,
more than you I felt the pain,
I didn't know how to name this feeling,
but Shivaay I can't lose you ever.
I love you more than anything in this world.
I know I realized it late", Shivaay didn't let Anika finished her words and slammed his lips on her taking her by surprised...

Anika's tear touched Shivaay's cheeks, as there kiss grows more passionate, Anika clutched his hair tightly in her fist and pulled him more into the kiss...

Shivaay broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck making her moan his name.

Soon they were in there bedroom while Anika still moaning and Shivaay was kissing her jaw line, he make her lie on the bed, then he unbuttoned his shirt making Anika's cheek reddened with shy...

Shivaay laid on her, sliding the lace of her blouse he kisses every inch of her skin.

"Shivaay..."-She moans trying to stop her going down.

Shivaay pulled himself out feeling confused.

"What happen??"

"I want to tell you something before we take our relationship to next level" Anika's voice cracked while saying those word...

She loved him,
and realizing this is the best thing happen to her,
but she didn't want this relation to be based on lie...She wants him but not on the terms of making him leave in illusion. She knows the truth will make her lose him, her life but she have to do it...

************************************
So that was it..
Do comments...