Burning Desire

Anika reached the villa, putting her suitcase on the table; she took out the coat which she was wearing. It was a long day, she was tired.

She looked around for Shivaay but he was nowhere. She walked up stair to look for him in the room and when she entered her breath hitched looking at the site in front of her.

He was only in his towel wrapped around his waist, he just came out of the shower setting his hair front of the mirror, while Shivaay was unaware of his presence, she choose to turns away but for some reason Her eyes kept staring at his figure, his fair skin, the water drop gushing down his fair back, and she could imagine his perfect abs, it was making her feel jittery inside.

She was checking him out. Anika never noticed Shivaay before in such intimate way; because she was too busy luring about his money unless now she realizes that she got a hot husband.

Shivaay who was too busy adorning himself in the mirror catches his wife stare from the mirror, He smirk seeing her shamelessly checking him out.

He turned around and that when she realized what she was doing. She lowered her gaze as she gulped a lump in her throat. She was feeling giddy under his seductive gaze.

"Sorry woh mai..." she was out of words seeing him coming nearer.

She stepped back a little, looking at him once in a while.

He come near to him with his killer smile, he with his finger upped her chin so that she could look at him.

Anika eyes were close by now, as she was feeling unknown desire. She opens her eyes only to see his intense gaze on her.

Their eyes got latched with each other, it was their first intimate eye lock. Both were feeling something changing inside them, for Shivaay he always longed for this, always wanted to love her, make her feel special and for her...ammm...she still was confused as it was her lust or she was just acting.

Shivaay caress her face with the tip of his finger, Anika was still unknown as why she was not stopping him, but she just chooses to close her eyes.

Shivaay soon buried his face in the crook of her neck, giving wet kisses there and that's it, her eyes popped out and without second thought she pushed him.

Shivaay too felt weird of her action, he looked at her with a questioning gaze, she looked at him in anger but then maintaining her cool she said,"Ap arram kijiyeh, mai aapke dawai lati hu".

He felt relaxed listening her.

"Apki dawai kaha rakhi hai", she said still not able to look in his eyes. She was too embarrassed to face him.

He smiled and rolling his eyes playfully he said,"Vo vaha us drawer mai".

She nodded and walked toward the drawer.

She opened the drawer and found the medicine, she took them but then her eyes rolled to the small box beside written Anika over it.

She take the box in confusion and turned back only to be bumped with Shivaay behind.

She was taken aback,"Yeh kya hai".she said in a questioning tone.

"Tum hi dekh lo", He smiled excitedly.

She opened the box only to find pair of white real diamond bangles inside them. They weren't costly,she guess as it appeared to be simple.

Getting noting in response, Shivaay looked at her sadly.

Not happy with the gift, she faked a smile, she thought that being Shivaay Singh Oberoi, he will choose some expensive gift but this bangles are just too arghh for her. And again he turned her down, she thought.

"Actually yeh mere Mom k hai, so I thought"-Shivaay said caressing his hair.

She faintly smile,"Acche hai".she said to make him happy.

His face instantly glowed up, so mera return gift."-he mouthed.

"Return Gift?"-She said confused..

He seductively smirks and

Caresses his own lips with the tip of his fingers.

She was shocked, as Shivaay with a close face and a bright smile come close to her for the kiss....