Crossing the thin line...

Each second in that bench, just staring at him was nothing less than being stabbed straight at the heart..

She don't know why it is affecting her so much????
why it doesn't feel right???
why she don't want to lose him??? Why???

The thought crossed her mind every time she stares at him. She was sitting on the bench front of ICU were Shivaay was admitted..

She lost the count of how many time she asked the nurse about Shivaay's condition of course hiding from Reyansh eyes...

Tia was too tired so Anika nudged her to go despite of her constant no. Now only Anika was there as reyansh had some important call so he has to go...

As the tiredness swept through her body, she felt her eyes heavy and in no time she fell asleep on the bench.

Her eyes was just been closed when the nurse called for her...

Anik jolted her eyes open and look at the lady with bright eyes. The nurse smiles witnessing her care for him...

"Aap andar unse mil sakte hai, he is unconscious but ab koi serious baat nahi hai", she smiles and walked down the hallway.

Anika could felt her body being filled with sudden strange energy. Her inside hopped with happiness as she walked inside the ICU....

She look at him, bruises from the accident were still fresh on his forehead, she walked up to him, and kept her palm on his forehead lovingly.
Her eyes were puffy.

"I hate you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I hate you for making me suffer like this, bohot bure ho tum, kabhi apna dhyan nahi rakh saktey... Jab main nahi rahungi toh kya karogey???..."The last word from her own mouth snapped her into the reality...

The reality of her,
her selfish motives,
her unforgivable deeds...
She pulled out her hand from his forehead immediately realizing that she is crossing the thin line, she can't do this, her motives is her money nothing else, he is just the way to her dreams nothing else. She taught and wiped her tear off her face...

"You can't make me lose this game Shivaay, You are nothing for Me...", she convinced herself.

She promised herself that she won't make herself week again, she have to do what she supposed to do when she came in his life.

But later that night she was fast asleep beside Shivaay ,resting her head on his chest and holding his hand in her tightly breaking her own promise. She crosses the thin line...

************************************
So that was it.
Do comments please!!!