Vo Vo he

No one's pov-

As soon as she settled in Shivaay's car,he started the car in a full speed obviously out of jealousy.

He stopped his car in front of his house and asked khushi to stay in it until he dropped Anika at Oberoi mansion.

But she asked him to stop near a "dhaba" as she wanted to go in washroom.

He stopped near it.
But
Instead of washroom she entered in the dhaba,where few men were drinking "Desi Daru"(alcohol).

An idea popped in her not so innocent,evil mind and she smirked.

"Dakshhhh....heheee...Dakshhhh kaha ho tum" a drunkard Anika was yelling loudly.

"Juz shut up Anika & don't create a scene over here"he glared her while supporting to walk properly.

"If you can't handle alcohol then why the hell do u drink?" Shivaay yelled at her.

She juz giggled & started singing "maine pi nii h..
Maine pi nii h..
Mainu pila di gyi h" She pouted putting all her weight on him.

"Dakshhhh yeh tumala ghal h?" Anika was constantly referring Shivaay as Daksh thus making him insecure as well as jealous.

Anika mentally laughed at his expressions though she was sober enough to sense the situation.

After entering to The Oberoi Mansion, he made her sit on the couch & went to close the door.
"Chup chap yahi baitho samjhi?" He warned her to which she kept her finger on her lips like an obedient child.

He went to close the door.
But after he came to her she was vanished.

"Yeh kaha gyi ab?" Shivaay carressed his hairs in frustration.

"Anika. ..Anika where are you " he started searching her from the Hall to kitchen but she was not anywhere.

Finally he entered his bedroom only to find her under the bed.

"God she'll make me crazy today" he gritted his teeths.

"Hahaaa dhundo dhundo Dakshhh main nii milne wali" she giggled like a child.

Hearing Daksh's name he got angry & pulled her out harshly .

"Ouuuuu...Aee ee. ..Aee Eeeee. Mumma ...." she cried rubbing her arms.

Still he was angry to be called as Daksh from her mouth.

"Daksh you are bad very bad" she sat on the bed & took a teddy bear from the bed.

"Mela shivaay aisa nii h" She cried kissing d teddy.
Shivaay looked at wid shock.

"But Daksh you're my best friend. ."
Aniks giggled again waking the beast out of Shivaay.

"Tumhe pata he Daksh"....she stretched d name..."tum woh ho aur shivaay woh h"

"Kya...Kaun kya h?" He asked .

"Are Buddhu...shivaay woh h aur tum woh ho" She again said.

Shivaay looked blankly at her.
"Now sleep" he said covering her.

"Chii! Mujhe nii sona Daksh...
Tumhe pata he Daksh tum naa...bohot bade woh ho" She giggled stretching her arms in air.

"Aur shivaay bohot woh h...huh!" She made faces hence making Shivaay's face fall .

"Daksh tum na bohot bohot woh ho......aur shivaay bhi bohot bohot woh h....." she giggled & slept at next moment.

♡♡♡♡♡
BlissLv