Shivaay ka Pappu

Shivaay's pov-

"Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, your wife..."her words were echoing in my ears.

I gulped my saliva as I couldn't able to find a proper reply in my defense,for which she smirked at me.

"So what your my wife,
That doesn't mean you'll make cry to my daughter..."I tried to being confident with my words.

Before she could answer anything one old lady who was listening us came near us.

"Are you both mad???"she asked.

"What do you mean???"we replied in unison.

"You were saying she is your wife and she is your daughter then why the hell you both are fighting???she is the mother of your daughter idiot..."she said while pulling my one ear.

"Aahhh"I winced in pain.

I glared at Anika as she was coughing hardly in trying to suppress her laughter,i knew it she was doing it purposely.

"Oh hello auntie,
She isn't mother of my daughter???"I replied instantly.

"Doctor I think he needs the check up the most..."that lady said to the doctor who was also the part of that crowd in circle.

Hell Anika, you had created enough scenes...Drama.

She came near Anika and placed her one hand on her shoulder while another one holding her hand.

"I can understand beta,
How difficult to stay with the mental patients especially when it's your husband...
But please don't loose your hopes...
He'll become alright soon...
I'll pray for him..."she said with consolation.

I made her turn with a jerk.
Enough of her nonsense talk...
Especially when my own wife was enjoying it...

"What the hell...you're talking about...
I'm completely alright...
And yeah I don't want your prayers and all...
Just mind your own business..."I replied with rudeness.

"I know Shivaay,
You don't want people to know about your mental state but believe me everything gonna be alright...
I'm always with you baby..."Anika said with her fake sad face and crocodile tears while placing her hand on my shoulder.

I glared at her,
This wasn't the topic and time for fun right!
She was trying hard to suppress her laughter which was annoying me like a hell.

I gave her killer look and she stopped saying all those nonsense things.
I sighed in relief.

But

"Ha papa mumma was right...
Aap jaldi se thik ho jaoge...
Don't worry doctor uncle he na..."khushi said while winking at Anika and gave Hi-fi to her when no one was seeing them.

What the hell!
What's wrong with khushi???
She just met Anika once,that to now and she took her side!!!

My Drama Queen calling her own father "mental" with the help of my own wife!

Great...

Just Great...

My life couldn't be more better than these???

I glared at khushi who was giggling and enjoying with Anika,
Which at least made their mouths shut for a while!

But I became panicked when that old aunty was coming closer to me.
Hell!!!
Now from where she could go up to???
Couldn't she mind her own business!!!???!!!

__________________________

Hehehe...

Bichara Shivaay!!!

Follow,vote and comments for more updates.