Games

Shivaay is weak to move an inch.while reyansh is out of town due to some work.

Anika is taking care of Shivaay like a perfect wife because she wants to gain his trust.

Shivaay is feeling too much happiness in pain on seeing his wife's love towards him.

He is taking rest on her lap at that time his phone buzzed.

Anika picks up the call-

"Hello,ji DEVER JI.."Anika spoke.

"Hi baby.nice job...dever ji haan..."rey said naughtily.

"Shivaay is fine now.he is sleeping."she informed him indirectly.

"Ok good for us.Now listen to me I'll tell him that we have important meeting in our office as he isn't able to move he will surely asked you to join office or to handle the meeting & I think you know what you have to say"he spoke & winked.

"Ha dever ji Iet me ask him"she replied & wakes up shivaay.

Reyansh told him about important meeting & we have to crack that deal any how.

Shivaay becomes so confused what to do because he isn't able to move then he shows Anika.

"Anika,can you do a favor for me???"he asked.

"Ya say shivaay , you want something???"she tries to be innocent.

"Yes,anika I'm not able to go office & we have very important meeting today so can you join our office & attend this meeting too??" He asked.

"How can I shivaay...Means I haven't any experience...it's so much important for you &...&"spoke innocently.

"Anika,if we'll not attend then surely we'll loose it..So please...I trust you,believe me you will crack it."he said confidencely.

"Thik h shivaay ...if you are saying..I'll go & try my best"she said with bright smile.

"Wait..."shivaay spoke suddenly.

Which stopped her heart for a while as if now what??

"You can take my place till I'll be alright,how's it???"he asked.

& Anika's jaw dropped more precisely she can't believe what he said.she is in big shock.

Means the billionaire Shivaay Singh Oberoi said to take his place means to be CEO of his company!!!!!!!