His Love,Her Hate?!

Next morning comes with chirping sound of birds disturbing his peaceful slumber.

Shivaay opened his eyes lazily, he wakes up and swinging his hand around yawns.

He rub his eyes with the back of his hand only to witness the angelic face of his newly bride sleeping with half mouth open.

He smiles to himself seeing her innocent face, he walk up to her, he leaned and adore her for some time before giving a soft kiss on her forehead.

How he like to be all alone before she comes to his life and changed it all.
It was the love at first sight for him, when she enter in her office for an interview, she was looking all nervous, the sweat on her forehead, her sophisticated gestures was making it clear that she was hell nervous. When his eyes laid on this beauty, tugging the piece of her hair behind her ear, the moment was bliss for him and he loose her heart that moment itself.

As the sun rays hit her face, she moans and turned around in her sleep, putting her hand on his one day old husband. Shivaay thoughts break feeling her hand around his waist, His eyes widened and he felt something jittery in her stomach. He blushed turning his face all red. He hold her hand and placed it safely on the bed making sure not to disturb this beauty.

*************************************************

It was 11:am in the morning and Anika was still in a deep slumber when her mob rang breaking her sleep finally.

She whines irritatingly and pick up the call.

"Hello?",she whines
"Do you have any idea, tum kar kya rahe ho",the person on the other side said in a serious tone.

"What?",She mumbled being confused

"Bhai office aa chuka hai and you are still sleeping, tume plan yaad hai ya nahi, you have to win his heart", Reyansh said bit loudly.

Anika braced up instantly and looked at the clock, She slapped her forehead and jumps out from the bed.

"Sorry Rey, I was just tired but don't worry I don't need to woo him, he is already fallen for me madly", she grinned

"Ya but I want you to make him fall for u more, the more he loves you, the more pain he will get"-he replied smirking..

"Ohk",she shrugged her shoulder nonchalantly and hanged up the call.

She dashed inside the washroom and dolled herself up like the way newly bride looks.

He walked down stair in the kitchen. She saw the old lady probably in his 60's cooking.

She walked near her and faked a cough to grab her attention.
The lady turned back and smiled brightly.

"arre bahurani, aayeh na, hum aapka hii intezar kar rahe the"-She said overwhelmed..

Anika smiled unsurely looking all lost.

"Ye aapka pehla din hai toh aap Shivaay k liye lunch bana dijiyega, unhe accha lagega'',the lady smiled looking at her.

Anika rolled her eyes in frustration but realizing her gaze on her, smiled fakely.

"mai ab jati hu, kuch zarurat hogi toh mujhe bula lijiyega"-she said and dashed out of the kitchen..

"Aur suniyeh, Shivaay ko haldi se allergy hai, toh haldi sambhal ke"-she heard the lady voice at the threshold.
She nodded looking at her, Once she gone, she smirk devilishly looking at the jar of haldi.