Honeymoon

Anika's pov-

"Shivaay ....where we're???
Please open the fold...
This curiosity is killing me...."I pleaded to him.

"Chill babes...
We're just near to the destination..."he replied and picked me up in his arms in bridal style.

His touch made my body as well as heart relaxed and I kissed his cheek with the silliest smile and blush.

He made me stand on my feet as we reached at god knows where but I could feel the cold breeze and fresh air which made me feel all refreshed.

He opened the fold and my eyes widened in shock!

We were at the hill station.

That to deserted one.

The white snow was under out feets.

small two snowboard were their for snowboarding.

And a fire was burning near them.

With one small cottage near the small lake.

A small boat was placed there for boating.

A small tea stole was there at the distance of few feets.

And there were some food items also present but no salesman.

A medium sized flower bed few feets away from the boat.

Aromatic candles around the bed in the perfect shape of "Love".

So,all this was arranged by my one and only loving husband.

I couldn't help but hugged him tightly and chanted "thank you so much for all this Shivaay" for 2-3 times but still this wasn't enough to say for what he had done.

I cupped his face between my hands and stand on my toes and fingers to reach at his level and kissed his forehead.

"I love you so much Shivaay...thank you for coming in my life and make it worth to live...
I couldn't believe you still remember what I told you before our marriage about my dream of spending honeymoon like this...
I'm so so so lucky to have a husband like you..."I accepted my fortune with him and then kiss those blissful lips.

The snow started slowly and he covered us under his jacket.
[Aashiqui2 style...my one of favorite kiss, with Boldo Na Zara my one of the fav song in background]

I could feel soft background music in my heart.

It wasn't passionate kiss but it was kiss of love.

Then he held my hand and we walked in hand-to-hand on the wet sand near the lack.
Only to leave our footprint of love on this planet forever.

Then he stepped inside the boat and asked for my hand.

As my dream I settled myself on his lap and he covered my waist with his firm hands then we started the boat.

Cold breeze and little snow with the light rays of sun which was setting so far.
The evening,the atmosphere,the love everything was blissful as I had my love with me.

He kissed my hairs and I buried my head further in his chest.

Can anything will be more blissful and lovely than this???

A beautiful starting of our new journey.

____________________________________

Hope you like this beautiful love between them.

Thank you.

Do comments.