Hurt!? or Angry!?

Anika was pacing to and fro, she was hell scared with the way Shivaay behaved with her in the office.

The one thing she realized is that He isn't in her control; she had to try harder to impress him. Taking him lightly was a stupid mistake she had done. She finally contemplating for hours decided to cook for him as she heard from somewhere that's the way to man's heart is through his stomach.

She dashed in to the kitchen and taking a deep sign started cooking.The night come in so was his time to return to home, Anika dolled herself up with the red saree, with minimal makeup and wearing the same bangles which he gifted her, she looked herself in the mirror, She tried to smirk imagining his expression when he will looked at her, but for unknown reason her cheek had the hue shades of pink.

Anika was impatiently waiting for Shivaay in the hall; her eyes were still fixed at the entrance. Just then, she witness the car entering inside the villa, her heart started pounding in her chest. She ran toward the door and stands there to welcome him.

Shivaay parked the car, and walked inside the villa, He was looking tired after the day full of work. He stepped inside the door when he looked at Anika's smiling lips to lips looking at him.

His heart fluttered looking the best smile in the world but he controlled his emotions remembering the happening of today.

He ignored her and walked straight toward the couch, and makes himself comfortable on it.

Anika's face fell looking at his rude behavior but she still smile the next moment and walked near to him.

Shivaay, whose eyes was closed due to tiredness was leaning his head against the couch felt someone presence. He opened his eyes only to see Anika sitting next to him.

He straightened his composure."Kuch chahiyeh Aapko", he asked confused.

She shook her head."Toh phir..." he crooked his brows seeing her lashed adorning the floor.

She intentionally tried to move her hand so that he can notice that she is wearing the bangles which he had gifted but to no use, he was too tired to notice her effort.

After some moments of awkward silence, Anika looked at him."Maine aapke liye khana banaya hai", she said with a hint of excitement in her voice, she was hoping that he will smiled and will compliment her for her effort.

But his fallen face makes her more nervous."Actually mai bahar khana kha k aaya hu", he lied.

It's not like she had fallen for him, or she care for him whether he eat something or not but she was expecting him to at least inform her. Her heart twitched for unknown reason.

He stands up avoiding her hurtful gaze and walked upstairs in his room.

She stepped inside the kitchen, and asked her maid to took away all the food with her as she knew she had no heart to eat anything now after Shivaay's behavior but she didn't want to disrespect the food by throwing it in trash as she knew very well the value of food for an empty stomach, at least someone will be able to satisfy their hunger by the food which she made for him specially, her eyes became glossy.

She wiped the tear, as she had enough of his rudeness."Aapne aap ko kya samjhta hai yeh, You will pay for this Shivaay "-she murmured to herself..