Tit for tat,Angry Shivaay

Anika & reyansh are working at office or more precisely sucking office.

For money they are losing each & every deals without thinking for once about the future of company or about Shivaay.

Anika is so happy that she is getting for which she was longing from long time.

While reyansh..well,he never wanted money because Shivaay never say no to him,he has everything.

But he wants something else from Shivaay.

He wants to see him in pain.

He wants to hurt him,wants to break him,his heart,his soul...

Then only he will get peace...

They are taking full advantage of Shivaay's absence in office.

While parth tried too much to stopped all this shits but failed due to their authorized power.

Today they lost such a big deal & that was it.

He can't tolerate them more!!!!!

He called Shivaay.

& told him everything about what's going on there.

On the other side Shivaay is feeling much better now.

& now he is completely okay.

After hearing parth's words he is frowning in anger.

He is hell angry.

His eyes become bloody red..

He started his car in full speed just to reach at office as soon as possible...

Anika and Reyansh sitting in Anika's Cabin were enjoying their victory with Champagne. It's just 1 week and they make 2 crore money for themselves ,selling every important deal of the company without caring the outcome of it. The only thing matter to them was money and everything got blurred other than that.

"I never seen so much money in my entire life Rey", Anika said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"This is just a starting Bhabhiji"-He smirk winking at Anika to which both burst in to the laughter.

They were interrupted by the call.

Anika took up the phone controlling her inner uncontrollable happiness."Mam, Shivaay Sir is coming in your cabin and he is not in a great mood", the lady on the other side informed her.

Anika's eyes became wide opened in shock; she with lots of effort gulped the remaining sip of the champagne and look at rey."Shivaay aa raha hai",

She said standing immediately, she took both there glasses and put it in the drawer where as Rey grab the bottle and throw it inside the bin.

Just then Shivaay stormed inside the cabin with red angry eyes, He banged the door closed before entering the cabin."What the F***k are you doing"-He yelled making rey and Anika scared to death.Anika gulped in fear as she could see his boiling anger in his eyes.

Reyansh stepped forward to say something but Anika showed his palm to make him stop.

"Bas aur kuch nahi sunna mujhe, hamare deals, hamare profits sab bata rahe hai, what you both have done"-Shivaay bawled his eyes to Rey.

Rey realized that it will be better to be silent.Shivaay closed his eyes in anger, trying to calm down; he walked near to rey and looked at him with anger.

"I think Tumhe bohot kuch sikhna hai, tum iss company ko lead karne k liye ready nahi ho so you will be working under Parth from now on"-He said maintaining his straight face.

"Par Bhai..."Shivaay cut him off and signaled him to go.Rey Maintained his calm as the fire of anger burning inside him, he cursed him under his breath and walked away.

Anika till now was silently watching this became scared as she felt him coming near to him.

"You was right before, tumse yeh sab nahi hoga so absey aap office nahi aayege"-He declared without looking at her.

Anika was in a state of shock, she looked at him in bewildered. She was finding word to convince him but before word will come to her mouth.

He said,"Ab app ja sakti hai".She still with fear in her feature, walked outside. Whereas Shivaay leaning his hand against the wall, was looking at the world outside the window with a blank face.