Paani Vala Love

Anika's pov-

We were still in the boat enjoying the crystal clear cold water which was shining due to reflection of light.

The sun was almost gone from our sight.

I touched the cold water and after a minute I thought to throw it on Shivaay's face and I did it.

He was shocked by my sudden action.
My action got reaction and he too started the same.

It was too cold yet we were laughing on our innocent deeds.

But when he tried to pulled me back on his lap the boat lost its balance.

And

And

And

In a blink of moments we were totally wet in the water.

My body shivered so as his.

Still he picked me up in his arms and started rolling.

Our wet half bodies were completely adherent with each other and my feets were touching the water.

I made my face up towards the sky and opened my arms to capture the moments,the nature,the divine beauty of the night...to capture us.

After that we hugged each other in the coldest water,with the cold breeze and under the dim lights of the stars.

He was just going to kiss me but I sneezed suddenly.

Oh God!

Not now...

I really didn't wanna ruin my honeymoon...my...means our first night just because of this stupid cold!!!

He smiled and I smiled back awkwardly.

He held my hand and we walked slowly in the water towards the small tea stole.

He made me sit there.

& came back with the towel.

I took it and thanked him for saving the precious night...(Hopefully I won't get ill without loving my Shivaay I thought)

He went back and prepared tea.

He came with 2 cups of aromatic hot tea and settled himself just beside me.

I cleaned up his hairs first then his face after taking the cups back.

"Are you alright???"he asked me with concern.

"Yeah...don't worry..."I replied with smile.

We drunk the tea then we walked towards the small cottage as he didn't want that we got ill in this wet clothes.

I opened the bags but to my fortune or misfortune there were only small small one pieces,sexy hot types clothes only!!!

I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What"Shivaay asked.

I didn't know what to say so I just saw him the clothes.

He was as much awkward as me.

"Vo...Tia..."he replied half while his hands were running in his hairs out of nervousness.

I took out the longest one among them which was reaching up to my mid-thighs hardly!

I took it and just going towards the washroom but he held my hand and,

"Let me help my wifey"he breathed in my ears.

His warm hands touched my wet skin and caused an unknown spark between us.

I just closed my eyes with increasing heartbeats corresponding to each passing seconds.

He placed his hands on the edges of my upper cloth and pulled it down in a blink.

And...

Suddenly I felt...

____________________________

She'll tell in next chapter.

Till then do comments to get next one.