Fake But She Cares

Not for a single moment his eyes left the computer screen in front, he is always like that only, fully workoholic.

Who will say that he is married just yesterday.
Working in his cabin fully engrossed, his mind suddenly diverted to his wife and again he smiled sheepishly.

He never imagined that he will ever feel so happy after his parent death.

His parent death was a sudden event, which came as a sudden shock.

He was in his college days, everyone's favorite, his nature, innocence always win the heart of everyone around him. For this even his parent feel proud of . He used to be chirpy, loving, full of life but the responsibility and the agony of parent demise took it all away. His innocence, his passion all buried in the same graveyard with his parent.

The knock on the door make Shivaay came back from his thoughts, he upped his lashes only to find the peon holding lunchbox. He gestured him to put it on table. The peon follow his order and before leaving said,"Vo Sir, aaj lunch memsaheb ne banaya hai, unhone kaha aapko batane k liye".

Shivaay could feel butterflies doing their work in his stomach making him feel giddy inside. He want to jump that moment, smile but he maintain his cool and nodded his head. The peon walked outside. As soon as shivaay confirmed his departure, he slowly walked near the door, closes it and turned back. He quickly opens the lunch box with a constant smile playing in his face. He smiles smelling the food as it was the first time Anika make somethings for him. He take the first bite and his heart felt contented, it was too good.

************************************

Anika was pacing back and forth on the doorway looking outside one in a while. she was nervous,the sound of the car make his breath stoped for a moment, and he runs behind the side of the door,looking outside, she witnesses reyansh giving support to Shivaay , who was looking extremely pale, his face was dull, his eyes was half closed.

Anika smiles inwardly of her success. She straightened her composure and with an innocence face walked toward them.

"yeh kya hua inhe"She said with a concerned dipped tone...

"yeh suddenly bimaar pad gaye hai, doctor ko call kiya hai aatey he honge"Reyansh said making the face and taking shivaay to his room.

*****************

"Maine aapse pahele bhi kaha tha na ki inhe haldi se allergy hai, toh phir apne inke khane mai haldi kyu dali",there family doctor asked the lady bit loudly.

The lady eyes widened in shock and she looked at Anika.

"Humne toh aapse kaha tha na haldi nahi dalne ko",lady said

Anika looked down, reyansh noticed all this and he realized what Anika might have done.

"Ab aap mere bhabhi pe sara dosh dal rahe hai"-Reyansh screamed.

Anika's eyes widened and he looked at reyansh, he winked at her under everyone eyes and then with a straight face look at the old lady.

"Yeh responsibility aapki the, mujhe toh lagta hai aapne hi galti se daal de hogi, ho jata hai ab aap itne aged hai par we dont need you anymore, aapko apke paise mil jayenge aap nikaliye yaha se",Reyansh mouthed rudely making the poor lady eyes welled up.

"Hum apne Shivaay baba k sath kabi aisa nahi kar sakte, bhul se bhi nahi",he said with a craking voice looking at Shivaay's face who was sleeping on the bed, looking so weak.

"Hum ja rahe hai", the lady said wiping her tears, giving angry glare to reyansh and then Anika.

Anika choose to look down in shame while reyansh just rolled his eyes.

The lady with a heavy heart walked away.

Reyansh escort the doctor to his car leaving only Anika in the room.

Anika's eyes for a moment looked at his pale face.

"Ab tumko sambhalna padega, fake..but I have to pretend as if I care"-she mumbled with irk in her voice.