Daksh+Tia=DakIa 💏

Anika's pov-

We were parted due to breathlessness.
It was a passionate kiss...I had came closer to him after such a long time.
We were living together but we hadn't any physical relationship so basically it was our first kiss after falling in love.

I was feeling like living in some other world,just me and he.
But it wasn't enough!

I wanted more...more of his love,his kiss,his body.
It felt so right...
I wanted him to touch me more,love me more like anything...
All I wanted that nothing but my shivaay.

I was staring in his addictive eyes but he took few steps back,not keeping any further eyes contact with me.
In a blink he just left me there and then.

I was blinking my eyes,
Once!
Twice!
Thrice!
What's just happened???
Everything was alright few seconds back,he was loving me as much as I was!!!

But as they said-

It doesn't matter how hard you try to stay away or move on from your past,
But
Just remember your past will be always there to pull your leg back anytime,anywhere!

The same happened,he left me.

I dazed out from the store room still busy in my own world.

"So what happened Mrs.Oberoi???
How's your little make out???"Daksh asked me.

I didn't respond.
First of all I didn't wanna talk with anyone or say anything,
And
Second I was still mad at him for breaking Tia's heart.

He held my hand and made me turn forcefully to his side.

"Anu,please listen to me once...
Please...for the sake of your love for Shivaay...please..."he pleaded.

That was it.
He said the name of my love,no chance to back out now!

I heard everything...
And I hugged him.
I felt so proud to have a friend like him but it pained to know all the misunderstanding leading their relationship to wrong direction.

Now I gladly know how much they love each other,they belonged to each other only.

He told me his plan which will probably gave him his love back as well as mine too.

I was so happy but the only risk was that if it'll back fired then I'll loose shivaay for ever.

I again thought once before agreeing but then I realized I had to do this,I had to took this risk...it was like
Now or Never!

He held my hand,assuring me that everything gonna be alright.

I sobbed hardly as he also teared up on the worst condition of our love life.
He hugged me tightly and I was sobbing.

I didn't realize until he pushed me away when reyansh was staring at us with rage,disgusted look.

Before I could say anything and made him understand everything he started leaving.

_________________________

I immediately stopped reyansh.

"Rey,
I have to say something important to you"I said.

He turned and faced me.

"Tia and Daksh were in live-in relationship from last 2 years,
They were madly in love with each other.
But when I told Daksh about the condition of mine and shivaay's relationship and how broken,guilty I'm...I had left everything behind...he could help but leave everything and came to his best friend without talking with anyone...He hadn't got time to talk.

At that moment he didn't know that Tia was pregnant and carrying their baby.

She had misunderstood him that he left her but he never deed.

After coming to India he met me I was in hospital at that time because I had tried to kill myself.

He was taking care of me day and night...he was so low,disappointed that he didn't wanna speak out and share his pain for me.

He avoided Tia's call in the beginning but after few days he picked up but when he told he left because of a girl she became more mad at him.

She still didn't told him about the baby.
They fought on it and aryan yelled on her for not understanding his condition,for being a typical girlfriend.

Finally,she broke up with him that she didn't wanna continue this relationship.

Daksh immediately took the next flight and reached to her,
But
It was too late.

Then he found out about her pregnancy.
He tried a lot to convince her,to woo her but failed.

He was still trying,
He wanted to marry her and have a baby with her.

He needed our help.

And he had one plan also which will help us to have Shivaay and Tia back...our family will be back rey.

But we need your help as well as khushi's.

But she is too small for that...
How could we desire all this from this little innocent child.

I don't know anything other than I'll bring my love back,my family back.

So,are you with me???

Are you going to accept Daksh,forgive him???

Say something rey???"I said all in a go.

After a minute or so.

"Bhabhi,
I was with you in our crimes and I'm with you and I'll be...

And about Daksh,
I'm glad that he cares this much about his friends my sister will be so happy to having a caring husband like him...

And thank you Daksh for saving my bhabhi's life,
Being there for her when no one was there with her...
Thank you so much...

I'm with you guys...
What we have to do???"rey said.

A smile kept on the our faces.

And we told him everything.

_________________________

Hope no confusion now.

Now let's see what Anika will do to get him back.

Thank you.

Do comments.

Near to end.