"Yes, I am," I wasn't, at all, "Why?"

"No reason," He said, and passed me a glass filled the top with beer. I shakily grabbed and it pressed it close to my lips, "Drink up, mate."

I took a confident gulp of the bitter drink and immediately regretted it. I choked on the sharp beverage and felt like I was going to puke it all. I coughed my lungs out and glared at the stunning bartender who was laughing at me.

I blushed crimson and angrily set down the drink on the counter, "Stop laughing at me."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," He laughed, "Let me make you something sweet, it's on me, kid."

"'M not a kid," I grumbled. The man cheekily glanced at me and I crossed my arms as I watched him mix up a colorful, fruity drink for me. At first, I felt slightly offended, but when I tasted the drink, all the anger went away and I practically melted with how good it tasted.

"Take a seat, kid," The bartender said. I sat down at one of the high stools and leaned my elbows on the counter, "So, what brings you here?"

"My mum wanted me to get out of my apartment," I explained, "She thinks I'm a loser who doesn't have any friends."

"And are you?" He cheekily asked.

I blushed and looked down at my drink, swirling it with a straw, "Maybe," I muttered.

"I haven't quite got your name," The man smiled, thankfully changing the subject. I was already really intimidated by him, he didn't need to know about my lack of friends. I bet he's overflowing with them...

"Louis...Louis Tomlinson," I replied, "What's your name?"

"Harry...Harry Styles," He mocked me. His laugh at the end gave him away and I rolled my eyes at him, "You study around here?"

"Yeah, it's actually my first year here," I said. Harry looked quite surprised and I couldn't seem to figure out why.

"Oh, really?" I nodded, "Tell me, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen," I answered, "And you are...?"

"A bit too old for you," He winked, "I'm twenty-five."

"Cool," I replied, not really knowing how to respond to him, "Do you own this club?"

"Nah, just a bartender," He smiled, "Do you want another drink?"

I glanced down at the now empty class on my hand. I don't have anything to lose, so why the hell not?

--

Waking up, the first thing I felt were hammers knocking inside my head. I had a huge migraine and I groaned in pain. I squinted my eyes open and saw that I was in bed, at home, although I had no recollection of how I even got here. The last thing I remember was Harry, that really fucking attractive bartender.

Speaking of which, I rolled over in bed and grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand. It was half past noon and I wanted to slap myself for sleeping in so late instead of doing anything productive.

I reached my arm out to put my phone down, when I noticed black smudges all over. My eyesight was pretty blurry and burning and it was in that moment when I realized I had slept with my contacts on. I cursed myself and quickly slipped out of bed and tripping my way to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and carefully took out my contacts. I dropped a few eye drops into my eye and moments later, the irritation went down. I went back into my room and grabbed my glasses so I could see what the blurry black marks on my arm were.