Mikaela x Reader: Only Me

(A/N: Uhh I just wanna say that, please don't request something that is 18+ above (っ´ω')ノ(╥ω╥) )

*BANG!
*BANG!
*BANG!

The sound of the gun firing echoed everywhere. You let your hand fall into your side and inhale for some air while closing your eyes. You opened them again and look at the clothes of the vampires that are now on the floor. You wiped the blood on your cheek and turned your heels away from that place and started walking.

The sound of your heels is the only thing you can hear. Everything is so quite. You stop walking and let out a sigh and pulled out the handkerchief on your pocket and wiped your gun. While you were busy wiping your gun, you felt another presence. You stop wiping and put the handkerchief back into your pocket. You stood straight and sharpen your eyesight.

Then you felt someone is attacking behind you. You quickly turned around and crouch down as he swing his sword at you. Then you did a back flip and straighten your leg as your were in the air and hit his chin with your foot which made him to stumble down. You dusted yourself off and stood straight as you look at the vampire who attacked you.

"Before you attack, I suggest you to make a plan on how to defeat me." You said coldly and turned your heels away from him. But as you took another step he appeared in front of you and swing his sword again. But you jumped and kick him in the face while you were still on the air again.
You landed on the ground and glared at him.
"Are you an idiot or what? Leave before I'll kill you." You said while gripping your gun. He stared at you with fear and quickly disappeared. You closed your eyes and the grip on the gun tighten even more. You keep cussing under your breath while walking. And didn't look where your going that you bumped into someone. You fall on your butt and you groan. You look at the person while glaring but your eyes widened and you quickly did a back flip and pulled out your gun and aim it at the blonde vampire if front of you.

None of you move. You stare at him intently. And he was just staring at you with boredom. You didn't remove your gaze from him until he was already gone. You look around feeling nervous. And when there was no sign of him you put your gun back with a sigh. You turn your heels and again you fall into your butt as you bumped into someone again.
"What the fuck?!" You yelled and look up. But your eyes widened as you saw the blonde guy again standing in front of you while looking down at you boredly again.

You glare at him and pulled out your gun but with a swift move, you were already on the ground with your hands pinned above your head.
You were too shock to move and to speak. But then you slowly look into his eyes and your eyes widened as it was red as blood.
"A-as I... You... Blue..." You whispered under your breath. He stared to lean forward and you started to get scared. You squirm under his grip and gritted your teeth to prevent yourself from shouting.
As much as you want to get away from him, for now the best choice is to scream but that would be useless because you are pretty sure that no one is going to help you.

He keep on leaning but your body stiffened as you felt his breath on your neck. Your eyes widened.
You closed your eyes tightly and waited for what might happen, but 2 minutes have passed and nothing happened. You slowly open your eyes and saw him staring at you. Your eyes widened.
He leaned back which made you feel thankful. You let out a relief sigh while closing your eyes. But then you felt him leaned again and your eyes quickly opened and he was already millimeters away from your face. Your eyes widened.

You didn't move because you might accidental touch his lips. You stare into his eyes and its still red. Your stare went into his nose, cheeks, chin and lips. Your eyes widened the you look away, feeling embarrassed. You but your lower lip and keep cussing to yourself mentally.
You felt his hand remove your hand slowly and you glance at him. As his hand is remove from yours, you were about to punch him but he grab both of your hands with only his left hand.
Your eyes widened because of what he did.
You look at him and then glared. He only smirked at you and your eyes widened. It feels like your heart jumped out from your heart and went towards him.

You look away and secretly bite your lower lip.
"Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit." You whispered to yourself while glaring at the ground. You gritted your teeth and want to punch someone right now.
Your body stiffened again as he grab your chin and made you to look at him. Your eyes widened again.
"Only look at me." He said directly to you. You weren't enable to move because of what he just said.

"W-what?"
"I said, only look at me."
"What?!" You yelled at him. "Why would I do that, huh?! I'm not ---mph!?" You couldn't finish talking when he silent you with a kiss. Your eyes widened. He started to move his lips and kissed you Passionately. You closed your eyes tightly and kick your legs back and forth to the ground.
You groan under his kiss an you felt him smirk. Your eyes flew open and he was staring at you while kissing you.

Your face suddenly turned red. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. You close your eyes tightly and tried to get away from him but you were trap under him.
His kiss went to your chin and you gasp for air but your eyes widened as his lips traveled down from your chin down to your neck and your body stiffened.
He keep kissing your neck and you moan when he lick that part. But you quickly bit your lower lip and closed your eyes tightly.

He keep on sucking that part and you bit your lower lip harder that made it to bleed. He suddenly stop from my he was doing and you felt relive and gasp for air. But suddenly he devoured your lips again and your eyes widened.
He suck your lower lip which it was bleeding and you closed your eyes tightly as tears rolled down because of the pain. He suddenly stop as he saw your tears. He leaned back and you gasp for air while your eyes is closed. You open your eyes and saw him staring at you.

"I'm sorry." He said out of nowhere. Your eyes widened because of what he said. He sit up and so were you. He let go of your hands and hug you. You were dumbfounded because of what he did but you slowly lift up your hands and hug him back and rested your head on his shoulder as you felt safe in his arms. He gently caress your head and you smiled because of what he did.

"Somehow... I like it..." you whisper and closed your eyes with a smile on your face.
"It... It feels like... You did this to me too... But I think... It was already... In the past..." you said and hug him tightly. You heard him chuckle and he kissed you on your head.
"I did." he said and gently lean you back. You look at him curiously. He only smiled and kissed you again. You smiled under his kiss and kissed him back.

'As always, he keep on making me crazy with his kiss. He is my drug.'