Chapter 15

Updated ;) let me know how you like it!

-CAINS POV-

A scream pierced the air.

My heart stopped and my body froze. Was that Ivy?

"Better go catch her," Audrey whispered with a little glint in her eyes. I growled and I turned around and started to run. How dare Audrey hurt Ivy, she knew Ivy was my mate. She knew I was the alphas son, and I had the power to do whatever I wanted to do to her. And I would be doing horrible things to her.

I jumped in the forest and ran straight, not knowing where to run. My head was spinning, my vision was blurred with worry and anger, nothing looked the same. I had no idea where I was going. Nothing can happen to Ivy, it's all my fault that I left her alone. I should have closed her eyes and gotten her to walk with me. It's all my fault..

"Ivy!" I cried, pushing off the trees as I ran past them. I stopped, my breathing hard and heavy, sweat dripped down my chest and back, and I tried to focus as to where I was. I was surrounded my trees, leaves falling around me and the sunlight shining down at me. I looked around frantically, what did Audrey do to her?

"Ivy, Ivy.." I whispered as I started to run. I felt water drip down my cheeks and into my mouth, I tasted salt and I knew I was crying. I threw my hands in my hair and looked around helplessly, my face scrunching up as tears began to pour down my face.

"Ivy.." I sobbed as I ran, I needed to find her. I needed to pull her in my arms and whispered that everything was okay, that I was there to protect her. But I couldn't, I didn't protect her.

Where would Audrey take her? Was she planning this once Ivy was in the house?

I inhaled the air, trying to get any scent, any scent at all. But I got nothing, all I smelt was the leaves.

"Ivy! Please!" I begged to the air, "Please answer me Ivy. Please scream again, make a little noise, let me know where you are!" All I heard was silence, no sound. The wind blew around my violently and I noticed the sky was getting dark, I've been out here a long time. Time passed, and the sky got darker. I didn't know where she was, she could be anywhere.

I looked around, where was I? I started to walk straight, knowing I couldn't find her. Ill need the trackers to help me, I couldn't find her myself even though I wish I could. If I found her hurt, it would break me.

I walked in the darkness, twigs breaking underneath my feet, my mind blank.

She couldn't be gone. She couldn't be..

"Whoever you are, whoever took my Ivy. Just please don't hurt her. Know that I will find you, know that you made the wrong decision in taking her, know that there will be consequences, bad ones. But please.. Don't hurt her." I begged into the air, knowing that her kidnapper was listening.

-IVYS POV-

I watched helplessly, tears ran down my face as I watched him struggle. He ran in circles, I was far away from him but my kidnapper made it possible that I watched Cain. Cain looked around, begging my kidnapper to not hurt me. But I don't think he would listen.

My kidnapper had green eyes and brown hair, he looked at me with such hatred.

"Shut up, you b*tch." He whispered and he made me watch Cain. The gag around my mouth stopped me from talking, but it didn't stop me from making noises. I whimpered, but Cain didn't hear me. He was too busy thinking, running, trying to find me.

He didn't hear me.

I felt the kidnappers hand loosen as he listened to what Cain said and I used it as a advantage to tear my hands away and too the gag down.

"Cain!" I shouted helplessly and I watched his head snap to mine.

-CAINS POV-

"Cain!" I heard her yell. Ivy! My eyes snapped to her and I watched her struggle against the man. I growled when his hands went against her body and I ran. I ran with all I could.

"Ivy!" I yelled and I got closer to them. Her kidnapper threw her over his shoulder and he began to run. But I ran faster. I threw myself at him and I felt his body collapse under mine. Ivy flew as he fell to the ground but I tried to focus on what his face looked like.

His eyes stared at me and he smirked and grabbed my sunglasses and threw them at the trees.

Alec.

My father told me about him, how he kidnapped him. How he hurt him..
He was going to do the same to Ivy.
My father gave me all the details as to what happened while he was taken.

Alec wiggled out from underneath me and ran. I watched as he ran away, I didn't care about him anymore, just Ivy. I looked around through the darkness and saw her laying above a bunch of leaves, her eyes were closed.

"Ivy?" I whispered as I crawled towards her. I heard a soft moan come from her and a smile spread across my face.

She was okay.

She wasn't taken. I could take her home with me, I could hold her in my arms and tell her that everything would be okay. That Alec couldn't hurt her anymore. Things may change around the house, I wasn't ready to tell her I was a werewolf yet till I knew she was ready, but she would have protectors around her at all times if I wasn't there. Which I hope I would be, but I could use some help. Our pack would need to be more careful and alert.

When I reached her I unwrapped the gag around her mouth slowly, looking at the bruise that it caused her. I swiped the hair away from her face and her blue eyes opened.

"Your eyes.." She whispered hoarsely. I nodded, afraid as to what she would say.

"Beautiful.." She trailed off, her eyes closing. I scooped her up in my arms, afraid to hurt her. I didn't know what damage he had done to her, or the damage when she flew.

But she was safe with me..

Safe in my arms..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nay or yay?

Ivy was taken ;) maybe she will later on in the story.. maybe not.

Y'all will just have to find out!

Vote and comment your thoughts!

Love ya!;)

Stay beautiful/handsome!