Chapter 12

Sorry for the late update!

-IVYS POV-

I watched as Cain and Caleb played in the back yard, Caleb looked so happy. Once in awhile, Cain would glance up at me and motion me to go in. They were in a pool and I have no idea how to swim, so I sat there.

Cains hands went on Caleb's hips and he threw him in the air, the first time I saw him do that I almost had a heart attack. But Caleb's giggles would calm me down everytime, so I held my breath and watched. I had no idea how Caleb knows how to swim, I can't even swim.

"Ms. Ivy! Come play!" Caleb pleaded as he swam to the edge of the pool, his brown eyes looking at me.

"I can't swim," I mumbled and Cain laughed. I frowned at him and Caleb said, "We can teach you."

"Come on, Ivy." Cain smiled and my heart almost melted. His white teeth glistened in the sun, his brown hair was a mess but he looked adorable, His abs were dripping with water and I just wanted to run my fingers up them. He was beautiful. But he had those sunglasses on, I wanted to see his eyes.

Wonder what he would do if I pulled them off...

"Ivy, go get your bathing suit." Cain said with a crocked smile. I smiled back and got up with shaky legs. What if I drown?

I grabbed a white bikini with shaky hands and I slowly put it on, trying to delay my death. I was going to drown, me and water just don't get along.

I grabbed a light pink towel and wrapped it tight around me an I walked out the room. Cain stood there at the door, water dripping on the wooden floors.

"You were taking too long," He said an he grabbed my hand.

"I don't want to do this, Cain." I mumbled and glared at him. He took the towel out of my shaky hands and set it on a chair. He looked down at my suit and I saw him gulp hard. A blush creeped up on my cheeks and he studied my face. I saw his hand reach up and his fingertips lightly brushed my neck and up to my cheeks. He watched in wonder as my blush deepened and my body moved towards his, there was such a strong pull. But a pull? Is it there because I just like him?

"What are you guys doing?" A voice asked and a pull on my bottoms. I looked down in a daze and saw Caleb standing there.

"I-Umm.." I stuttered and took a few steps back. I heard a low growl and my head swung around, I didn't know they had a dog.

"You have a dog?" I asked, still looking around, Cain looks at me questionably and he shook his head. I sighed and looked at the water, the light blue water shone from the sun and little ripples were made by the wind. Cain held out a hand an I laid mine in his, "Are you scared?" He asked softly, I looked up at him and nodded my head slowly.

"Don't be," He whispered. "I won't let anything happen to you." I gulped and stepped in the water, Cain lead me in the water to where it was up to my waist and I looked at him. He bent his knees and lowered his body down so only his head was above the water.

"Do what I'm doing," He instructed and I slowly brought myself down. I see his arms go in circles under the water and also his legs so I try to imitate what he's doing.

"I can't do it."

"Keep trying," He said with a smile and I eventually got it. But that's only the first step.

**

I flop myself on the couch, still wrapped up in a towel. I closed my eyes and I felt the couch dip, "You're that tired? We barely did anything," Cain said and I felt something pull my hair. I looked up at him and caught him staring so intently it made a blush go up my neck and to my cheeks.

"You are so ad-"

"Would anyone want lunch?!" I heard his mom yell from the kitchen, I expected him to continue on what he was saying but he got up and left.

His back flexed with every step and he left a trail of wet footprints. What was he doing to me? I just met him.

The way his hair shines in the light, how it's always ruffled and facing in all directions, his crocked smile, his musical laugh, everything sends shivers down my body. I got up off the couch and followed his wet foot prints that led to the kitchen. Caleb sat there eating a variety of fruits and half a chicken sandwich.

Cain grabbed two plates and set them on the counter, scooping fruits and setting them in the corner of the plates, along with the sandwich. He looked up and frowned, "I was going to bring this to you." I laughed and said, "Then I'll go back." I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch, waiting for Cain. He walked through the door, the wooden floor creaking under his weight, and he gave me the plate with most of the fruits. I looked at his plate and saw a sandwich and a half. My eyebrows rose as I looked at his plate, "You can eat that much?"

"I'm a growing man, Ivy." He winked and grabbed a sandwich. I sighed and smiled, eating my fruit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late update :( just a lot of things going on.

But please vote and comment! Give me ideas for the next chapter and I might give you a shout out!

Who's your favorite character? And what do you think is goin to happen later on in this book? :)

Love ya!;)

Stay beautiful/handsome!