Chapter 7

Read the authors note!

-IVYS POV-

I look down at the ground from my room and I gulp. My shaky hands grab my suitcase and I softly throw it out the window, then I remember.

Caleb.

He doesn't deserve to be here, not with Ms. Smoger. It'll be better with him by my side. I walk back to the door, putting the side of my head against the door, listening for any sign of Ms. Smoger. There's none. I turn the golden knob the the side and I open the door quietly. I move quickly and silently as I knock on his door. I hear squeaks and little footsteps and I see his little brown eyes looking up at me.

"Come with me," I whisper and he nods, "Where are we going?" I grabbed his little hand in mine and made him follow me to my room.

Once we got to my room I turned to him and bent down so we were eye level, "Do you want to leave this place?"

"Yes, Ms. Ivy." He said with a frown. His blond hair was ruffled and his clothes were wrinkled.

"Can you go get me your clothes?" I asked softly and he nodded quickly, "We are leaving?"

I nodded with a smile and he ran back to his room. A few minutes later he came back with a little pair of jeans and a white shirt with a cartoon plane on it.

"Is that all you have?" I asked, my eyes studying the clothes in his hands.

"Yes it is," He said while walking to me.

"Do you have a suit case you brought when you came here?" I asked and he nodded while sighing. I laughed as he once turned back and grabbed his suitcase. When he entered my room I walked up to him to help him carry it. I unzipped it open and laid his clothes neatly in the suit case.

I then turned to him and grabbed his little hand in mine,"Can you tell Ms. Smoger you need to go outside because you left a toy?" And he looked confused but nodded anyway.

"Ill meet you outside, okay? Everything is going to be okay," I said softly and he smiled.

I grabbed two blankets and jackets and threw it out the window, making sure it landed somewhat on the suitcase. I then threw his suitcase out and walked to the window. I let out a shaky breath and glanced around the room.

"Go Caleb," I said as I hung one leg out the window.

"Be careful, Ms. Ivy." I chuckled at him and he ran out the door. I looked back down and swung my other leg out the window. I grabbed on to the cill and gently pushed my body off so I hang by my hands. I breathed heavily and my finger shook so I let go.

-CAINS POV-

"Which orphanage would it be?" I asked as I looked online at all the sites.

"I have no idea, Cain." My mother said over my shoulder. Her eyes scanned the screen and she slowly shook her head.

"There's like thousands!" I exclaimed as I scrolled down the screen.

"We'll fine her, Cain. Just give it time."

"I don't think I can," I whispered and squeezed my eyes shut.

-IVYS POV-

I landed with a loud thump and the break knocked out of me. I laid on the ground, gasping for air.

"Ms. Ivy?" I heard a little voice ask and little thumps running to me.

"I'm over here, Caleb." I pant and I get up and dust my pants off.

"Where are we going to go?" He asked as he scanned the suitcases and blankets.

"I don't really know," I whispered as I gathered up both suitcases and motioned for Caleb to carry the blankets.

"I'm glad were getting out, Ms. Ivy." He said as he walked beside me.

"Caleb, why do you call me Ms. Ivy?"

"Because Ms. Smoger makes us call her that and she's mean. You're nice so you deserve that name." He explained, which didn't make sense to me.

"Well, why don't you just call me Ivy?"

"Because you'll get mad like Ms. Smoger." He said as if that was the only answer. I nodded and bent down to him.

"I promise we will get a better life. No one will be mean to you," I whispered and kissed the top of his blond head. His brown eyes sparkled and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Ms. Ivy."

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for all those comments :) y'all made me feel better but a lot
Of them made me cry haha

I'm supposed to go on vacation tomorrow with my grandparents and parents but I don't see how it's a vacation.

But anyway, please vote and comment! Would love to hear from you.

I love you :)

Thank you for all the support and love :)

#STAYSTRONG

One of y'all messaged me that^ thank you! Haha made me laugh.

Stay beautiful! Xx