Chapter 14

Thank you for all those ideas!

-IVYS POV-

"You're mine, Ivy. No one else's." I heard him whisper last night. I woke up to an empty bed but the smell of him still lingered on the sheets. Did he really say that or was I too tired and I was making things up in my mind? I laid my hand on the bed where he was laying and I inhaled, his cologne filled my head. I closed my eyes, my eye lashes brushing my cheeks and I sighed. He could never like me.

I got up fifteen minutes later and my feet hit the cold floor. I walked out of my room and down the hallway and I paused at the picture of Cain and a big dog. I touched the frame lightly and frowned. That can't be a dog. I studied the picture for a few seconds then went back to walking.

The smell of eggs and burnt toast reached my nose and my feet hesitated to go in the kitchen.

"Miss Ivy!" Some shouted my name and little footsteps padded on the floor. I saw Caleb running towards me with his arms stretched out wide. I smiled when he hugged my waist and I ruffled his brown hair when I heard his giggles.

I looked up to Cain smile as he looked at us, oblivious to the fact that the toast was burning.

"Cain," I said and his eyes darted to mine, "Toast." His eyes widened and he went to the toaster and burnt black toast popped up. I laughed and grabbed Caleb's hand and took him to the counter seats.

"What are we going to do today?" Caleb asked, looking at Cain. Cain turned around and leaned on the counter with his legs crossed. He looked over at me, his sunglasses covering his eyes.

He kissed me with sunglasses.

I didn't even think about taking them off.

"Well, I was thinking you can spend the day with my mom while I take Ivy out."

"Miss Ivy," Caleb corrected and he pounded his hands on the counter. I went over to him and grabbed his hands to stop him and looked over to Cain.

"Where are we going?" A blush crept onto his cheeks, "I can't tell you."

I made a humming noise, "When are we leaving?"

"In two hours," I gapped at him. What was I going to wear? What if it's fancy? What is he going to do? Where is he going to bring me?

I felt fingers go under my chin and my head tilted up, me looking at his sunglasses.

"Don't worry, it's casual." He whispered and walked away. I looked down at Caleb with him already looking up at me.

"Miss Ivy?" He asked, his brown eyes looking up at me. "Yes?"

"I'm hungry." I sighed and went over to the burnt toast.

**

I stood in front of the mirror in a light pink sundress which went to the middle of my thigh, with white sandals and a gold necklace and earrings. My long black hair was in soft curls and I had light make up on.

I smiled at myself, not recognizing the girl in the mirror. She looked happy, her blue eyes that were once full were not bright and filled with happiness.

"Are you ready?" A soft knock on the door and I smiled once more at myself then opened the door.

"I'm ready," He looked down at what I was wearing and I heard him gulp. I blushed and walked past him to the front door. I heard him hurry behind me and he led me outside.

"What are we doing outside?" I asked him and he shook his head. I grumbled at him not telling me, how did I become so comfortable around him?

He walked into the woods and I followed his hesitantly. The leaves and branches moved with the wind, the sunlight peaking through the leaves and hitting the ground softly, leaves crunches beneath our feet and random shadows were everywhere.

"Why are we in here?" I asked, my voice shaking. Did I trust him too fast? Were we out here because he wanted to kill me? I eyes followed the shadows and my eyes studied his movements. He stopped, I saw his muscles tighten beneath his shirt.

"Don't be scared," He whispered and he turned to me. I swallowed as I looked at him, how can I not be scared? I nodded my head and the wind blew around us, I shivered and he frowned. He started to unbutton his shirt and I held up a hand, "What are you doing?"

"You're cold," He said while sliding the shirt off his body. He walked over to me and wrapped the shirt around my shoulders. My breathing went shallow as he walked back in front of me, him completely shirt less, his muscles move with every step. I grabbed the shirt and wrapped it around me trying to get his scent wrapped around me.

He turned back to me and smiled, his white teeth glistening in the sun, "Stay here. Let me see if it's better." I nodded and shivered as he walked away. The woods surrounded me, the wind blew strong and the leaves fell off the tree branches, the shadows grew closer..

**

-CAINS POV-

I walked fast, not comfortable with leaving her there by herself. She wasn't experienced with the forest, she wouldn't know how to get out if she got lost.

Once I reached the lake I look around, the sun shone on the lake and the trees surrounded it, making the perfect peaceful noise. My eyes landed on a one girl, dipping her feet in the water. I frowned and walk towards her, why was she here? Then she turned her head, Audrey.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"Just enjoying the view," She said, looking up at the sky.

"I was going to bring Ivy here.." She sneered at Ivy's name.

"This was our place before she came along," She said while rolling her eyes. "Yes it was, but not anymore." She mumbled something then smiled. What was she smiling about?

Then a scream pierced the air.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nay or yay?

So sorry for the long update, I've just been so busy.

Was this any good? I tried to put as much details as I could!

Vote and comment your thoughts!

Love ya!:)

Stay beautiful/handsome.