Chapter 1

I just want to thank you guys for joining me for the second book of I Saved Him. Now, if you didn't read the first book I suggest you do it! It's not mandatory but the first one is great.

-CAINS POV-

"You have to go to school, Cain. You have to act normal and wear these sunglasses, do not take them off." My mother, Belle, warned me.

I had yellow eyes, I was born with them. My whole life I was questioned, why did I have yellow eyes, am I dangerous, would I hurt anyone?

When I was young I came to my father in his sleep because I had a dream. A dream about a old man being killed and his pack surrounding him as they grieved and my mother running through the crowds, crying. When I had told them this they looked at me with wonder. How did I know this if I wasn't alive yet?

People say you can't predict the future since it had all ready happened, but what if you weren't alive yet? People don't think of that.

As I grew up, there was this girl name Audrey. She was found in the forest during the fight where my mothers father had died. She was just a few weeks old, wrapped in a little blanket.

As I got older, I would notice changes in my body as I talked to her or touched her. My body was pulled to her and tingles would go up my body as she hugged me or held my hand. But I wasn't supposed to feel a mate bond when I was 9.

But now I'm 17 and the pull had lessened. The tingles that shoot up my body are barely noticeable.

She has light blond hair with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Her body is very petite so she's about 5'1.

She goes to school with me, to make sure I'm out of harm and that I keep my sunglasses on. I barely have friends because I just wasn't allowed to get close with any human.

I've tried contacts, to cover my eyes but my eye color would burn through.

I sometimes wish I didn't have my yellow eyes.

**

"Common Cain!" I heard my mother shout from the bottom of the stairs. I looked once up to the mirror, seeing the shades cover my eyes. My brown hair was styled to the side and I had on a black leather coat and black skinny jeans. I didn't want anyone to talk to me, so I dressed like this.

I grabbed my back pack and swing it over a shoulder, running down the stairs. My mother looked up and I see her eyes scan my face, then nodding.

"Good morning, bud." I heard my father say from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Dont call me that."

"I will never stop calling you that," He teased and took a sip from his coffee.

"Where's Audrey?" I asked, looking down at my mother. I was about 6'3 and she was 5'3 so it was difficult to talk.

"She's already in the car,"

"Okay, have a good day." I said while kissing my mothers cheek and giving my dad a handshake.

**

"You are late once more, Mr. Reid." The teacher said once I entered the classroom. I looked over at her and say down, keeping my mouth shut. She continued on with her lesson as if I had never interrupted her. I laid my head on my hand and closed my eyes, hearing the teachers voice go around the classroom.

A lot of pack members go to this school and they look after me. To be honest, I don't think I need everyone to look after me, I think I could take care of myself.

I haven't shifted yet, which is weird for an Alphas son at the age of 17. My parents say it's because of my eyes but I don't think just the color of my eyes can do all this. I should be able to not hide from everything and everyone, I should be able to be a normal teenage, doing normal things. The only friend I have is Audrey, but she hangs out with her friends. So, I really have no one.

**

"How was school?" My mother asked as I walked in the house. I looked at her and shook my head as if saying 'Not now.'

I walked up the stairs, passing Audrey's door. I was tempted to knock but thought otherwise, I needed my privacy.

I walked through the door of my bedroom, setting my book bag on the bed. My hands went to my face, taking my sunglasses off and set them down. My hands gripped the edges of the night stand and I looked at my reflection. My yellow eyes shown bright against the sun, my jaw line was very noticeable, and I had cherry lips.

I sighed and straightened my back, running a hand through my hair. I walked to my window and I looked out to see the green trees and shining water.

I walked to the side of my bed and lifted the mattress, revealing my notebook. Now, don't think it's a diary.

I open it up, revealing all the drawings I have drew. I've been having pictures pop up in my head so I have always have the need to draw them. They always included this one girl.

A girl with shinning black hair that was slightly wavy, piercing blue eyes, and ruby lips. Her eyes would shine as she looked at me, her ruby lips puckered.

I don't know her name. All I see is her face and her shinning eyes.

Her beautiful shinning eyes.

A knock came at the door and it creaked open revealing Audrey. Her lips formed a smile and she said, "Do you want to go to the lake?" I looked out the window, seeing it getting dark but the sunlight was still noticeable.

"Yea, ill go." I said, getting up from my seat. I set the notebook down as I stood up and I saw Audrey's curious eyes glance down at it. I stiffened and coughed, getting her attention. She nodded and walked out the door, her blond hair flowing behind her.

I walked behind her, making sure to open the door for her as my mother taught me. We walked out in the chilly weather, hearing the silence surround us, the only thing you could was the crunch of the leaves as we walked on top of them.

"What was in that notebook?" Audrey asked, turning around to look at me.

"It's nothing," I said looking away. The sky was filled with a light orange and pink and the clouds were nearly gone.

"Tell me," She said running up to me. I looked down, seeing a smile brighten her face and her eyes sparkling. I couldn't help but smile and shake my head. I don't tell anyone I draw, no one knew I could.

"Please tell me," She said and she held on to my hand. She swung our hands back and forth while he was trying to keep up to my pace of walking. I slowed down and looked at her.

"It's a secret." I said while smiling.

"A secret?" I nodded,"Well, what is it?"

"I draw," I announced, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Can you draw me?" She asked as we arrived at the lake. I looked at the rippling water and I shook my head, "I only draw what's in my mind."

She sat at the edge of the lack and looked up at the sky. I sat beside her and she laid her head on my should and closed her eyes.

I sighed and looked down at her, I wish my life were normal.

----------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter of I Saved Them!

Now if you haven't read the first one go do it now! I need ideas for the next chapter. There can't be any drama so I need something just normal :)

Now, if you have all ready read the first one I want to thank you for also reading this one :)

Does any one like the cover?

Please vote and comment what you think of this chapter!

Love ya!;)

Stay beautiful! Xx