Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating!

-CAINS POV-

I thought about what my mother had said, I knew I should've said something to the beautiful girl. One word would have been better then none.

I paced my room, thinking about those blue eyes and smooth white skin. What would she do if I talked to her? Would she walk away or stay?

I grabbed my notebook from underneath the mattress and flipped through the pages. studying each drawing, each detail popping out on each page.

I sighed and rested my head on my hand as I stared at a picture. I closed my head and ran a hand through my hair as I sat up. I closed the notebook and stuffed it back in place and got back up. I grabbed my leather jacket and sunglasses and looked up to my reflection. My bright yellow eyes looked back at me and I put the glasses on as I sighed. I threw on my coat and walked down the stairs.

I saw my mother as I walked downstairs and she smiled up at me,"Where are you going?"

"I think I'm going to see that girl," I smiled nervously and looked around as I rocked on my feet.

"You'll do fine." She smiled at me and patted the side of my face. I frowned but covered it with a smile and nodded, I could do it.

I sighed and a smile formed on my lips as I walked out the front door. I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets. My fingers fumbled with my phone as I walked and my breath puffed out with the cool air.

As coffee filled the air I knew I was close, my long strides making me reach it closer. The little warm building came up and little smoke came out of the top. I smiled and walked up up the steps to the door. The little bell rang as I entered the room and the waitresses looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and took a seat at the counter.

"How may I help you?" The same waitress looked at me with her notebook in her hand. I smiled and ordered a black coffee.

She came back with a cup and set it down and poured me a cup. I smiled and gently blew on it to cool it down.

"Hey, before you go." I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me,"Who was that girl with black hair and blue eyes?" I asked desperately.

"Oh her?" She asked, surprised.

I nodded, "Who is she?"

"Her name is Ivy. She doesn't have a family and has moved around in foster homes all her life. She just quit yesterday night," And she turned around and left.

A smile brightened my face and I softly said, "Ivy."

**

"Mom!" I yelled and slammed the door as I walked in the house.

"Jesus Christ, Cain. Scared me," She stood there with a hand over her heart as she breathed through her mouth.

"Sorry," I apologized quickly,"I know her name." Her face brightened and she hugged me, "Congratulations,"

"She quit her job though. I have no idea where she could be."

"Well, we could try?" She smiled and turned to the washer to put clothes in,"What's her name?"

"Ivy." I answered, images popping up in my brain.

"Such a beautiful name," I heard her whisper as I turned away to go draw.

"Ivy." I whispered as I walked up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for how short and lame it is.. :/ trust me, I am not happy with this chapter.

But please vote and comment! I need ideas for the next chapter!!

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love ya ;)