Chapter 13

Updated!! :)

-IVYS POV-

I walked aimlessly around the house, there was so many doors it would take 2 days to get through every one. I studied every picture that I passed, seeing Cain grow up. He grew up fast, he looked 6 when he was 3. All the pictures were black and white, none with color which seemed weird to me.

I continued to walk down the long hallway and hear heels clacking against the wooden floors. I turned my head to the sound and saw a girl with long one hair. Her footsteps slowed down once she saw me and when she got closer I saw her eyes narrowed, "Who are you?" She snapped. I took a step back an played with the ends of my hair nervously, "Ivy." I answer softly.

"Cains drawings," She whispered while studying my face. What did she say?

"Wha-"

"Stay away from Cain. We've been going out for years and you can't just come in and ruin that." She warned then walked past me, pushing me out of the way. Cain had a girlfriend?

-CAINS POV-

I stood in the kitchen, washing the dishes that Ivy and I had eaten off of. Caleb was in the other room playing with his toy cars, he loved those things.

I dipped my hands in the warm, soapy water and grabbed the sponge when little arms went around my waist. I smiled, Ivy felt so perfect against me.

I turned around expecting to see piercing blue eyes but saw dull green. Audrey.

"What do you want?" I sighed and tried to get out of her hold. I didn't want her arms around me, I want Ivy's.

"I want you," Audrey whispered while trailing a finger up my chest. I shivered in disgust but she just smiled.

"You know I have a mate." I said and pushed her back but she was glued to my body.

"I was your mate." She said with tears in her eyes. I sighed as I looked down at her.

"You wanted to be my mate but you aren't."

"Don't say that," She whispered. I shook my head and her eyes widened then a smirk went on her face.

Then I felt her lips against mine. Her body was pressed tightly against mine and I heard a quiet gasp in the room. I pushed Audrey away and gasped as I saw Ivy.

"Ivy, please don't leave." I begged as I saw her turn around, tears rushing down her face.

I ran after her and caught her easily, her small body in my arms, "Don't leave." I whispered in her ear. Her body trembles in my arms and my heart broke. She was feeling the pull a lot stronger. "You led me on and you had a girlfriend the whole time," She sobbed while trying to get out of my hold.

"Shh, no. She was lying to you. Yes, I admit, we did go out but I promise you we aren't anymore." Her body still shook in my arms and I held her close to me. Her head laid on my shoulder and I bent down to scoop her up in my arms. She looked up in surprise, her face red from crying which made he eyes pop out. "What are you doing?" She whispered then laid her head back down.

"Were gonna lay down." I said and walked down the hallway to her room. Her little body laid perfectly in my arms and a smile spread across me face. She was perfect.

When we reached her bedroom I opened the door with a hand while squatting down to reach it, her giggles reached my ears.

I laid her gently on the bed, putting the covers over her body. I took off my shorts and shirt watching her face blush as she tried to look away. I smirked and stood in my boxers, then climbed in the bed next to her. I grabbed her and pulled her closer to me, her cold hands going to my abs. I closed my eyes as I felt her hands go up my chest.

"You're hiding something from me," I heard her say and my eyes snapped open.

"Why won't you tell me?" She asked.

"You aren't ready."

"I think I am." She brought her body on top of me and I took a big breath in. Her hair cascaded around my face and her eyes stared at my lips then back to my eyes. One of her legs went in between mine and my hands went to her waist, "Why do I feel so connected to you?" She murmured to herself and one of her hands reached up to cup my cheeks, her thumb tracing the corner of my mouth.

I studied her lips and I turned her on her back with me on top of her. She gasped and giggled and I silenced her with a kiss. She gasped against my mouth then her body melted against mine. Her hands hesitantly trailed up the nape of my neck and tangled her fingers in my hair.

Her soft, moist lips moved against mine slowly, our lips moving I'm sync.
Our legs tangled and I held myself up by my arms. I slowly swiped my tongue against her lower lips and she opened immediately. Our tongues danced and she tilted her head more, her hands now roaming my body. I broke away slowly and our breaths mingled. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was spread out against the pillow.

"Was the your first kissed?" I asked, hoarsely. I smiled when I saw her nod her head, I would've killed the man if she has ever kissed a boy. I buried my head in her neck and peppered little kisses.

"Is this going too fast for you? I mean, I just met you but I liked you the minute I saw you. I don't want to make you uncomfortable so we can just be friends like we were. I know you hated me at first but I know you feel that pull. But please, think about it first. I need you in my life, to know that I can protect you, to love you. Please," I begged and I saw her eyes widen with surprise. Her lips parted and tears started to run down her cheeks.

"Don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry. Well stay friends, I promise. Just don't cry," I asked while shaking, I made her cry. I don't deserve her, I don't deserve her in any way. I'm her mate, I'm supposed to make her laugh and smile, not cry.

"Shut up, Cain. I'm crying with happiness. Thank you." She whispered and wrapped her arms around my neck. I flipped us over so I was laying down and she was on top.

I felt her breathing slow down and her body relaxed against mine.

"You're mine, Ivy. No one elses." I whispered and my hand tangled in her long beautiful hair.

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this is good or not..

But vote and comment anyway! What do you want them to do in the next chapter?

Comment your thoughts or you can mail me :)

I love ya!;)

Stay beautiful/handsome :)